Introducing

Alex's POV

Hiccup; did we hear our names?

Elsa: yes u did.

Jack: so u 5 r suppose to be our guides?

Merida: yes now our first stop is to the dorms

Rapunzel: and that's where we're going to explain every thing.

we all nodded and followed them until we stopped at a navy blue door and Elsa opened it and we all entered. there are 5 rooms in this one room. awesome! its like an apartment!

Merida: ok first we will introduce our selves the Kings will ho first.

Jack: well I'm Jack Frost and I have ice powers.

Hiccup: I'm Hiccup Horrendous Haddok III u can just call me Hicc and I'm a dragon trainer.

Eugene: I'm Eugene Flitzbert and I'm and expert thief.

Ethan: I'm Ethan and I'm--

Eugene: he's more of a prankster

Ethan: yeah what he said.

Alex: I'm Alex Gomez and I'm a wizard.

Merida: ok now us

Elsa: I'm Elsa Summers Arendalle and I also have ice powers.

Jack: cool

Elsa: *rolls eyes*

Rapunzel: I'm Rapunzel Summers Corona, Elsa and I are cousins. any way you can just call me Punz. and I have healing powers well my hair is the only thing I can heal with.

Merida: I'm Merida Dunbroch you can just call me Mer and I'm an expert in archery.

Girl 1: I'm Snow Jay Smith and I have snow and elevation powers and I'm also good at weaponry and combat.

Girl 2: Hi! I'm Katie Stephanie Gato and I have uhh night powers meaning I can control the night, moon, stars, and breeze.

Alex: cool.

Katie: thanks

Elsa: well now that we know each others names we can continue.

Snow: right so Minnie has separated us 10 in to two groups one of 4 and one of 6.

Katie; and she has also put one of us as your partner.

Punz: Ok so first well do the partner thingy.

Mer: Elsa is with Jack.

Elsa: Mer is with Hicc

Snow: Punz is with Eugene

Punz: Snow is with Ethan

Katie: I  hate you two

Punz: why

Katie: I just remembered something about our trip. nevertheless I'll tell u later and I'm with Alex! yay

Elsa; and now the groups.

Katie: ok so Jack puls Elsa in group of four. Mer and Hicc group of 6. Punz and Eugene group of 4. Then the obvious Snow, Ethan, Alex, and I are in group of 6.

Mer: right so now for the rooms.

Elsa: ok each of us your partner guides have already chosen a room so you will get the room across from ours. ok?

we nod. well at lest I'm with Katie. she seems friendly well only her, Punz, and Snow seem friendly I hope that Elsa and Mer are to.

Elsa: good now you better go unpack your bags and then well continue with our well let's call it a tour.

then we quickly found or room which was easy considering that all I had to do is find a navy blue door that has stars on it. we went in. and started to unpack.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone again I hope this isn't a too short chapter. I hope you liked it.

~Katie_Loves_Merida