Surprised?

Elsa's POV

after we ate we all separated in our pairs but in different directions. And of course I'm with jack who is still laughing cuz Hiccup spilled some orange juice on Eugene and almost got beat up. luckily Katie stopped Eugene by putting him to sleep with her powers. and it was funny. then Jack stopped laugh.

Jack: what is little Snowflake thinking about?

Elsa: Snowflake?

Jack: yeah why?

Elsa: stop acting like Olaf Frost pants!

Jack: Olaf? oh right the stupid walking ball of snow!

Elsa: Hey! don't call Him that!

Jack: ok what ever you say princess

Elsa: shut up Frost boy

Jack: you don't like the name princess? oh o know one that first you perfectly! Queen Bossy Pants

oh he did not just day that!

Elsa: oh you're gonna get it now

Jack: do we have combat today?

Elsa: maybe

then we entered the room and started to train.

Time Skip

Hiccup's POV

Mer and I just finished our training for today so we're on our way to our "apartment". and right bow I'm so pissed off cuz of Mer. she won't stop laughing since we got out of the uhh what's ur called again? well where we practice our under cove thing.

Hicc: will you stop laughing the life out of yourself!

Mer: haha why should I listen to you hahaha *still laughing *

I just stay quiet. then I open the door of the apartment to find that we are the last ones. I enter with a pissed of face while Mer is STILL laughing.

Punz: what happened to you Hicc?

Eugene: and why is Merida laughing the crap out of her self?

Mer: haha long story haha *continues laughing*

Snow: she hasn't stopped has she?

Hicc: nope! and I glad she hasn't! *sarcastically*

Alex: well tell us already!

I glare at Alex she just sticks her tung(I think that's how u spell it) at me. and after ten minutes of waiting for Mer to shut up she started to explain.

Mer: Flash Back ~

we were at the training place where we practice our under cover names and that stuff but then at the end of the hour Hiccup goes to get something and

trips. haha and ends up doing a face plant. everyone in the room saw it and I started to laugh and then so did everyone else. Hiccup just stood up and since the training was over he pulled me out and it was hilarious! ~ End of Flash Back Hiccup you should have seen your face! it was so red!