Surprises

Katie's POV

I'm in the library! yay! its been a while. since our vacation, the training, and the friends night out. I missed the library. wow there's a book about......Pitch....its kinda weird. I was about to grab it but as I grabbed it but the part of me that is like 100% scared of him made me drop the book and the room got dark. then from no where Elsa, Jack, Mer, Punz, Eugene, Ethan, Snow, and Alex came running in the library.

Elsa: WHATS WRONG!?

Katie: shhh!

Elsa/w/: sorry.

Alex/w/: Kat what's wrong?

Katie/w/: uhh nothing why?

then Hicc came running in the library. ugh.

Hicc: WHAT HAPPENED!?

Katie/w/: hiccup shhh

Hicc/w/: oh right sorry...

Ethan/w/: okay...

Mer/w/: first let's get out of here

Katie/w/: but I'm getting a book!

Snow/w/: no buts

Ethan/w/: haha butts

then everyone but me glared at Ethan. haha funny. I wonder why they all came running I here well my powers did make rooms get dark....but still why. they pulled be out of the library and to the gardens.

Katie: stop pulling me Eugene please

yeah I'm staying calm or else my powers will you know spread like a bomb...

Eugene: sorry

Ethan: how are you staying calm?

Katie: easy

Hicc: its cuz if she doesn't her powers will be like Elsa's.

Elsa: how do you know?

Hicc; hey can't kat and I be friends and talk?

Punz: he has a point

Mer: okay okay. well Katie first why weren't you in our apartment?

Katie: I went to the library when Alex wasn't looking do that you guys wouldn't bother me. and talking about that why did you come running in MY library screaming?

Alex: he he well...

Punz: we saw the whole headquarters get dark so we knew it was you and uhh kinda  found a way to know you were in the library... by the way is my new book I ordered last month here?

Katie: yes it is and please I need to go

then I try to leave but Eugene grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. shesh can't these people leave a girl alone?

Katie: I said leave me alone Eugene

in a very calm tone and carefully I said but right now I fell like I'm gonna spill. and I'm starting to get really and I mean REALLY mad.

Eugene: why do you need to go?

Snow: please kat just answer us!

Alex: uhh guys--

Mer: kat why are you hiding from us?

Hicc: guys

Ethan: can you answer?

I start to get all scared. I hate being bombarded with questions. why don't they just leave me alone!

Alex+Hicc: GUYS!