Training Starts

Hiccup's POV

Knock Knock knock ugh who could it be! wait I forgot today we start training!

Hiccup: who is it?

Mer: its Merida and time to wake up ya lazy bum.

Hiccup: ok ok I'm going be there in 10

Merida: ok and hurry up

then Merida leaves. man she's sassy. so I get up from my bed and walk to the bathroom and take a quick bath. and change in to our training out fit which is a dark green T-shirt, black work out shorts, and dark green running shoes. then I run out of my room and into the living room. and gosh everyone is already here.

Jack: hey Hicc what took you so long? were you trying to im--

Hiccup: shut up frost boy

Jack just smirks. seriously what's his prob if I want to..... not that I am.

Elsa: OK so everyone here? *looks around*

Katie: yup

Punz: okie dokie every one get with your partner.

we all nod and I get together with Merida and the others with theirs. I wonder what we're gonna do now I hope we eat. cause I'm hungry!

Merida: ok let's go!

we all follow Elsa, Punz, Mer, Snow, and Katie but stayed next to our partner. yes! we're eating!

Elsa: ok so just get a tray and choose what ever you want. and we're gonna eat to and you can sit where ever you want.

we nodded and grabbed a tray and filled them well I didn't fill mine but I did put lots of food on it. then we all sat at a table in the back of the cafeteria.

Alex: do how does the training system work?

Snow: well your training day you will be with your partner then each day you'll trade or change of partner.

Eugene: uhh I still don't get it

Katie: ok so well use you as an example ok?

Eugene: ok

Katie: so first since Punz is your actual partner today you'll train with her in acting--

Ethan: what do you do in that class?

Punz: you practice being your uhh under cover person... so you learn how to better in acting when you're under cover.

Ethan: ohhh ok

Katie ok so that would be to day then you'll go with....

then Punz whispers something to Katie and Katie nods

Katie: with Merida to learn how to use the weapons and it goes like that until you've all been with all of us.

Eugene: oh ok I get it.

after that we didn't talk we just ate for another 5 minutes until we were all done.

Elsa: ok so now to--

Punz: START TRAINING!

Elsa: yeah... ok so every one go with your partner.

we nodded and I again followed Mer. so I wonder if I'm doing weapons first. I'd better ask Mer. I mean Merida only her friends call her Mer.

Hiccup: her uhh Mer..ida

Merida: yeah

Hiccup: are we doing Weapons first?