Chapter 02

~Chapter 02

I thanked Jason for the ride and invited him inside for a cup of tea. Cliché right? Well, I know how much Jason likes tea and he willingly agreed. I boiled the kettle and took out some cups.

"You do remember you have to go to Karen's Café at two?" Jason asked me

"Yup." Jason was like that, always reminding everybody things. "It's Alexa you should be reminding." Alexa was my band mate, the forgetful one of the four. He nodded and phoned Alexa to remind her. The kettle clicked, telling me the water was finished boiling. I poured the hot water into the two cups, stirred them then put the milk in.

"Jason, you can put the TV on if you want." I called from the kitchen. I got some cookies and put them on a plate, as they were Jason's favourite. I placed the cookies on the glass table and gave him his tea.

"Thanks," he said and we watched the TV in silence.

Two o'clock came around quite fast and I made my way towards Karen's Café.

"Addi!" Someone called, I turned around to see Naomi coming towards me.

"Naomi!" I said in the same tone as she walked next to me.

"Do you know what Anya wants us for?" Naomi asked.

"She said on the phone it was about the tour;" I said as we entered the café.

"Naomi! Addi!" We looked to see Lydia and Alexa sitting at a table, waving at us. We walked over and sat down. We sat there for a few minutes before we saw Anya entering the café and making her way towards us. Lydia stood up, "I'll order."

We gave her our orders and when she came back we all looked at Anya, waiting for her to say something. "Er.. Anya? Can you tell us why were here?" Lydia asked.

"Well, we are waiting for a few more people.." She responded

"Can't you just tell us?" I asked, "Please?"

"Okay, they know so I think It's fair if I tell you now. But bairing in mind they're excited about it. Okay, well I'm not saying who it is, but your going on tour with another band." She paused, "A boy band." Our reactions were all different. Alexa squealed, Lydia gasped, Naomi laughed and I sat there, frozen. We'd never done this type of thing before. What was I supposed to do? I was happy I guess, I just didn't see it coming.

"Who? Who is it?" Alexa asked

"Them." Anya replied, nodding towards the entrance of the café. I looked over to see the people I least expected to see. I knew them, they were very popular in the music industry. They grinned and walked over.

"Hello."

"Them?!" Alexa said excitedly to Anya. I forgot Alexa loved them.

"Oh. My. God." said Naomi.

Me and Lydia were speechless. They sat down and we spoke about what was going to happen. Me and Lydia, still not saying anything. Still frozen, still speechless.

After a while we all left the café and me, Alexa, Lydia and Naomi headed to the beach.

"I can't believe it." Alexa said excitedly.

"Oh my god," Naomi said again.

"You do realise what this means, right?" Lydia asked

"Uh huh." I said, finally speaking up, "We're going on tour with One Direction."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, how did you like the chapter?

Alexa on the side >>>>

The trailer for this book is also on the side >>>>

Thanks for reading. :)

~ Gemma x