Chapter 17

~Chapter 17~

 Anonymous Person P.O.V:

"So, before you go, I have to ask, Liam and Addi, are you two dating?" 

My head shot up from my computer screen as the question I'd been waiting for was asked. Addi looked at Liam who was sitting beside her. I watched as Liam took Addi's hand and smiled, "Yeah, we are."

"Awh, well that's just so cute! Well, listen thanks for coming, It's been a pleasure," She said, shaking their hands.

"Thanks for having us," Liam replied.

"Aw, it's no bother," She smiled and moved on to some other news. I switched my TV to mute and went back to my computer. I clicked on my twitter tab and composed a new tweet. 

"@CrazyForCattala: OMG! LIAM AND ADDI? CUTEST THING! MY NEW FAVOURITE COUPLE! WELL, APART FROM ZAYN AND PERRIE. SO CUTE! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? #LiamAndAddi"

I went on to all of my other social media and wrote comments on the relationship. Then went back to twitter. I had tons of tweets replying to my post. Some saying how they agreed with me, Liam and Addi were a cute couple, others saying that Addi was a bitch and they would be better for Liam. Those tweets we're the ones that angered me most.

Liam and Addi took a big risk telling the world about their relationship, and they did that because they wanted people to know, they didn't want to hide, or keep it from their fans, but they knew that in doing this, they would get hate. And that was one of the reasons why I was so mad that the fans are sending hate. Half the fanbase understands, but the other half doesn't, the other half sends hate and death threats. I've seen interviews and concerts, I've seen the way Addi and Liam look at each other, I can see how much they like each other. I was the same with this guy I like, but that's for another day. 

I pushed him out of my mind and concentrated on Liam and Addi. I looked once more at the tweets that people had sent in reply to my tweet. I wanted to defend them as much as I could. If they were happy together and wanted to be together then I don't see why we shouldn't let them. I instantly clicked on reply to a tweet and replied, sticking up for Addi and Liam. 

Addi's P.O.V: 

I scrolled through my twitter while Liam was in the shower. It was exactly the thing he told me not to do, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to know what people were saying about me. I typed in #LiamAndAddi to see what came up. Most of the tweets were mean, harsh and hurtful. Sending hate and death threats my way. My mentions were also exploding. One tweet caught my eye, and I peered closely at it.

"@CrazyForCattala: OMG! LIAM AND ADDI? CUTEST THING! MY NEW FAVOURITE COUPLE! WELL, APART FROM ZAYN AND PERRIE. SO CUTE! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? #LiamAndAddi"

Awh, that was sweet of her. I was so concentrated on these tweets that I didnt hear Liam come out the bathroom.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" I didn't make any attempt to hide my phone, he'd already seen it. "Addi, I told you not to do that," he sighed, crossing over to me.

"I'm sorry Li, I couldn't resist. I needed to see what people were saying about us." I sighed.

"And what are they saying about us?" He asked, putting on some clothes. I laughed, he couldn't resist either.

"Well there is this one girl.."

"Uh huh," he nodded at me to continue. I read out the tweet she had sent about us. And Liam crossed over to me, and smiled as he read it. "What's her username?" He asked, pulling out his own phone and typing it in as I read it aloud to him.