Chapter 19

Liam's P.O.V:

It pained me to leave Addi, but being on tour together and being together as a couple were just getting to much for us. I know I messed up big time the other day when I said 'at least my parents wanted me and didn't dump me in a care home'. That was low, and I know Addi hated me for saying that. She even told me so before she ran off. But when she came back she kissed me like nothing was wrong. But, there was.

Addi being put in care then adopted when she was 1 was a sensitive topic for her, and I hit on it. Obviously Addi doesn't remember any of it, she was brought up by parents who couldn't have children of their own, but the fact her own birth mother didn't want her was enough.

Ever since I said that, things haven't really been the same between us. I tried to make things go back to normal but there was still that cloud hanging over us. Being together the whole time, wasn't good for us. So, we split. We had 2 weeks off and a month ago, I would have been spending them with Addi, but that was a month ago.

I was here, sitting on a flight to Wolverhampton, to see my family. Oringinally, Addi was gonna come with me to Wolverhampton, then we were gonna go to Bolton to see her family. Now, Addi was going to Bolton to see her family on her own, and I was going to Wolverhampton to see my family. Alone.

Addi's P.OV:

I knocked on the door to my parents house and within seconds the door burst open and my mum engulfed me in a hug. "Mum! Hey!"

"Addi! Hey, oh my god, I haven't seen you in ages!" 

I laughed, "Isn't the news good enough?"

"No."

"Addi, how are you love?" My dad asked, hugging me.

"I'm fine thanks dad." I replied grinning.

"Is that Addi? Addi! Oh my god, hey stranger!" My older brother Chris yelled pulling me into a tight hug. After all the greetings and everything, we sat down. Or rather, I sat down and everyone crowded around me wanting to know stuff.

"So how's the tour?"

"Did you write any knew songs?"

I laughed, "Whoa there, calm it. The tour is good and yes, I did write some new songs, which if you look up our performances on YouTube u'm sure someone has uploded something. Any other questions?"

"Why did you break up with Liam?" Chris asked. Everyone looked at him. "What?"

"It's okay. Actually, it was a mutual decision. We were just around each other the whole time and, it just wasn't good for either of us."

I was trying to forget Liam. We had another four months left of tour and after that I was hoping to demolish Liam from my life. But it was hard, considering I was still in love with him, and I never had the chance to tell him. I guess it's my fault for falling for him in the first place. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing. I looked at the screen.

Jason: Hey, Addi. Can you meet me at the pier?

I stared at the text, reading it over a few times before repling.

Addi: Yeah, I'll leave now.

I looked up at my parents and my brother. "I have to go out guys. Sorry."

My mum gave me a warm smile. "Sure, take as long as you need."

I thanked her then walked out the house and down the front steps, taking deep rapid breaths.

Lydia's P.O.V:

I skipped toward Alfie grinning. "Hello Mr. Pearce."