Chapter 06

• Dedicated to Liam James Payne

~Chapter 06

After I had fled to my room, no one had come and knocked on the door, no one said anything. I was thankful, maybe no one noticed. I spent the rest of the day in my room, mostly on twitter. I took a long sigh and put my laptop down, it was time I came out. I stood up and walked out my room.

It's okay Addi, act calm. I thought.

I walked into the kitchen where Louis and Alexa were sitting at the table, talking. They greeted me as I entered. I took out some cookies from the cupboard and started eating them, leaning against the counter. Suddenly a thought came to me. What if Liam had a girlfriend? I didn't even know whether or not I liked him, but I think I do.

"Addi" Alexa's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Hmm?" 

"You were staring into space." Louis said, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah, i'm good. I'm gonna go call Nat." I said, walking out of the kitchen.

I walked into my room and picked up my mobile. I walked into the bathroom and sat on the stool, calling Nat. She would know. She would know what to do.

"Hello?" I heard Nat's voice on the other end of the line.

"Hey Nat, it's Addi."

"Oh, hey Addi."

"Hey, I was wondering something."

"Yeah, go on."

"Well, you love One Direction, yeah."  I said

"Uh huh."

"And everything there is to know about them?"

"Addi, whats up? I know your on tour with them and everything, so why don't you just ask them?"

"I can't, this question, I can't." I replied.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Does, does Liam have a girlfriend?"

"Oh my god, you like him don't you?"

"I don't know. I think I do."

"Okay, sorry Addi, but he does." She said, apologetically

I closed my eyes. I knew it. "What's her name?" I managed to squeeze out.

"Sophia." She replied.

"Okay, thanks Nat, i'll talk to you later."

"Okay, bye Addi"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and walked back into my bedroom. I did. I did like him.

I lay on my bed, I'd not come out of my room since my phone call with Nat. Someone knocked on my door.

"Addi?" It was Alexa.

"Come in" I said.

She came in and sat on my bed. I stared out of my window, not looking at her. She could read me like a book. If I looked at her, she would probably work it all out. I looked at her. I think I could have someone to talk to, especially without Nat here, I would like a friend that I could talk to.

"Addi?" I just looked at her, waiting for her to realise. She sighed.

"Addi, you like one of them don't you?" She said. I nodded.

"Your not alone." She replied.

"What?" She liked one of them too?

"I like one of them too." She sighed.

"It's Louis isn't it." I said. She nodded.

"And yours is Liam?" I nodded. "I came to tell you, because I saw how you reacted to his singing yesterday." I thought back to yesterday. During Louis' song. Alexa.

"Your breathing!" I said, realising. She tilted her head at me. I laughed.

"Your breathing yesterday, during Louis' song. You were breathing kinda heavily. She nodded.

"We both like Louis and Liam, but they both have girlfriends." She sighed. I nodded and we sat there for a while in silence.

---------------------------

A/N:

Hey Monkeys! Okay sorry it's a terrible chapter but I just wanted to get to the point that Addi likes Liam and Alexa likes Louis, but they both have girlfriends.

And sorry it's late!!

I wasn't intending on saying that Liam had a girlfriend, but then he started dating Sophia, so I decided that I'd add her in.

Trailer on side >>>>

Thanks for reading! :)

NEXT UPDATE FRIDAY :)

Vote, comment, share?

~ Gemma x