Chapter 04

~Chapter 04

"Hi," I said, shyly taking a seat beside Naomi, Alexa sliding in beside me. Lydia got up to order milkshakes for us all, and Harry opened the notebook in front of him, Naomi doing the same. Harry explained to us about what we're going to do and how we were going to do it.

"So we will each write lists of words or sentences that could fit into a song and we'll compare notes, then take it from there. Okay?" We nodded and got to work.

I picked up the pen on the table and started writing words and sentences.

the beat of my heart

Spark

Flame

Lights up the dark

Shining Stars

Alive

Not stopping tonight

I looked up to see Alexa, Naomi and Lydia looking at me.

"What?" I ask, confused.

Naomi shook her head and continued writing down words, leaving me confused.

"Okay, so what have you got?" Harry says, snapping me out of my thoughts. Lydia read the list aloud and Harry did the same. We swapped seats so me and Naomi were sitting beside Liam, Niall and Zayn, with Harry and Louis on the the other side with Alexa and Lydia. We started working together threading words together to make sentences and eventually, we came up with our first full song. 

By the end of the day we'd come up with two songs, but we were aiming to write more. I was walking home with Alexa, as she lived next door to me, when I suddenly remembered something.

"Hey, why we're you all staring at me when I was writing down those words?" I asked.

Alexa laughed, "No reason."

"Tell me."

"Nope"

"Alexa! Tell me!" I demanded, getting impatient.

She laughed again, "Okay. You sure you wanna know?" I nodded. "Okay. Well when you were writing those words down, it looked like you were writing them about something. Or someone."

"What? No." Alexa raised her eyebrows at me. I thought about it. I was only writing them words about what I was feeling. I thought back to the words I wrote on that bit of paper. The beat of my heart. 

"I was writing the words about what I was feeling, but I don't think I was writing them like what you were thinking." I said. Alexa nodded and dropped the conversation.

I walked into my house and flopped down on the sofa. 

I don't think it was what Alexa was thinking. I mean, it wasjust some random words. Wasn't It?

--------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey Monkeys!

Omg! Sorry it's short! I was busy this weekend and I basically left it to the last minute. I have proof read it. I don't think there is any mistakes but if you spot any, please feel free to let me know. ;)

DID ANYONE SEE NIALL'S TWITCAM LAST NIGHT?! 12/08/13 AT 8:26 HE DID A TWITCAM. I'M BEING SERIOUS. I HAVE PICTURES. :D CAN I JUST SAY THOUGH, IT WAS AWESOME. xD

Picture on the side is Lydia >>>>>

Video on the side is Tyler Hilton- Loaded Gun. Listen to it. It is seriously an awesome song. I LOVE Tyler Hilton. :) Check it out. You can find the lyrics to it in my song book. :) >>>>>

Anyway, Enjoy! I don't know when the next update will be, because I will be in Aberdeen for a week then after that my summer is over and I will be back to school. So, bear with me but hopefully I can get Chapter 5 up on Monday. Bear with me though, and hopefully I will get it up soon!

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, Share?

~Gemma x