ROAD TRIP

During my long deep thinking Rosa then asked-"Hey when we get there please try not to start an argument with Dillan's girl friend."

Deja-"As long as she does'nt have anything to say to me I'll be cool."

Rosa -"Whats your issue with Brittany anyway? She's very nice if you get to know her."

Deja-"No thank you , I rather do my regular routine and just eat and ignore."

Rosa rolled her eyes and said-"What ever."

During our long silent drive to the airport, we finally arrived there and hopped on our flight to Texas.

The flight was long and uncomfy. The baby behind us kept crying while his farther just continued reading the news paper.

Rosa just muted it by placing headphones in her ears and listened to music.

I feel very uncomfortable going on this Camping trip. Me and Dillan are basicly strangers, his whore named Brittany does'nt like me and me and Rosa are'nt really friends. Not to mention he has friends joining from his university in Texas.

I was'nt even invited, Rosa was.Rosa just wants me to come as the rescuer when they get in trouble.

The flight is over and we are exiting the plane. We stood outside of the Airport after getting our bags and camping equipment.Rosa did'nt wanted to ruin her nails so she tossed them at me.

We saw a huge truck that could have hold a whole football team.

Dillan got out of the truck and ran towards Rosa and lifted her up and hugged her and said-"Oh my gosh I missed you so much."

Dillan then greeted me with a hand shake.

Brittany then poked her head out of the Truck and said-"Yuck! Why is Deja here?"

Deja-" I honestly dont know."

Dillan walks up to me and rolls his eyes and grabs the bags from my hand.

I was then greeted by his friends.
His friends were Zaria, Jeff and Hampton.

Zaria was a believer in peace , chakra and weed. She's a weird nice girl , that was constantly High .

Jeff was a jock that basicly lived on weed. There is'nt a day you would catch him with out weed.

Jeff and Zaria were a good couple thats constantly smoking ,eating and having sex.

Then finally there was Hampton. A sweet kind intelligent boy that was looking for the right girl.

He was half black and half latino. He had curly hair and the height of a basketball player.

For some reason he could'nt keep his eyes off of me, and Rosa could'nt keep her eyes off of him.

We're now on the road driving with a tank on E.

While everyone was jammed up inside of the truck me and Hampton sat by the bags and equipment on the back.

Dillan stopped for gas. I pulled out my wallet and headed inside.

While Dillan was paying for the gas I picked up some snacks for myself.

Dillan then noticed the pervy cashier staring at my butt.

Dillan leans in toward him and says-"Hey do you like that piece of A** over there?"

Cashier-"Yes I do, do you know the things I would do to that?"

Dillan-"No , but what I do know is if you dont remove your eye's some where else , I will cut your D*** off and mail  it to your mom."

The cashier started sweating in fair.

I walked up to the cashier staring Dillan deep in his eyes with a scared look on his face.

Deja-"Umm can I pay for this please?"

The Cashier took my chips and soda in his trembling hands to cash it.

I paid him and quickly exited out of the shop disturbed and unaware of what happened.

Where now back in the truck and heading north on the road.

The silenced between me and Hampton was awkwardly noticable.

He just keep staring at me , and when ever I would catch him he would quickly turned his head the other way.

Deja-"Would you like some chips or soda?"

Hampton-"Uhh sorry no thank you. "

As I faced down to my chips I then noticed him in the corner of my eyes staring at me.

I then turned my head in his direction and ask-"Why are you staring me?"

Hampton-"Am sorry , your just really pretty."

I responded with out any interest-"Thanks."

The ride was long , but we finally arrived to BLOOD BATH woods.

While we unpacked I asked -"Why are we camping at a place called BLOOD BATH ?"

Dillan and Rosa rolled there eyes and Brittany made her regular rude comment-" Because your P**** stink so much."

Deja-"Keep it up, I'll soon snap on you."

Dillan immediately stuck up for Brittany by saying -" No you wont, there will be no snapping."

Hampton came up to me and said-"This camp sight actually had an horrific past."

Zaria placed her finger on his lips and said -"Shh we dont need any smart nerd talks right now. Leave it for tonight."

We all unpacked and setted up our tents and settled in for a while.

My stay is'nt for long , am thinking really hard about leaving.