WARNED

Night time has arrived an we're drinking beers and sitting at the camp fire, well not me of course. I just sat there staring at the trees while everyone was having fun and cracking jokes.

Hampton then asked-"You guys ready to hear about what happened here?"

Rosa responded in a lustful voice-"Please do daddy."

Hampton-"Well 25 years ago a man named Jackson and his wife Erma just build a wooden house over by the lake of these woods. They just had a new born baby boy named Caitlyn. They wanted a girl so badly that they name him Caitlyn. The boy was facially deformed and humongous, he was the size of a tree. Jackson and Erma did'nt love Caitlyn, they were ashamed of him , and he would constantly get bullied in school. His fellow students would call him mutant , it and faggot . All he would do is ignore them. One day after he finished getting beat up by his parents, he cracked.He went in the basement for a steel machette and teared his parents to pieces. He played swimming in there blood . The next day he went to school and murdered everyone who ever bullied him. Death became a hobby for him and legend has it that he lives in these woods and any one who dears to step in here becomes a immediate corpes."

Brittany-"BULL S*** ! I dont believe it."

Hampton-"You dont have to, but you cant say I did'nt warned you."

The story made me feel quite uncomfortable.

Rosa turned to Hampton and said-"Wow Hampton that was a really scarey story. I might need some one to sleep with tonight."

Hampton-"Dont you have a teddy bear or something?"

Dillan leans towards Hampton and says -"Bro am pretty sure she wants to F*** you."

Hampton-" Ohh (TURNS TO ROSA) I can lend you my big teddy bear tonight ."

Rosa-" I would love that, meet me in my tent tonight ."

I rolled my eyes at Rosa's slutty actions.

Jeff and Zaria went walking to have some alone time to them selves.

I got up and went for a walk ,to be distant from all of them.

Hampton notices me leaving and catches me up and asks-"Can I join on your journey?"

Deja-" I actually wanted to have some alone time."

Hampton Awkwardly said-"Yeah I understand you want to be away from those idiots."

Deja-"Are'nt they your friends? Why would you call them idiots?"

Hampton-"I was just joking to build a conversation with you. Are'nt they your friends to?"

Deja-"Not really."

Hampton-"Then why are you here?"

Deja -"I dont know."

Hampton-"Well if you need anything , am just a tent away."

Hampton left feeling clueless of how to speak to me.

I dont understand why he is even speaking to me, am not like Rosa. She's obviously interested in him.

I just kept walking and thinking of that twisted story Hampton told.

As I was walking I started to hear loud moaning.

I turned my head and there Jeff humping Zaria like theres no tomorrow. He kept thrusting in and out of her .

I hurried and kept walking and tried to ignore the disturbing thought of Jeff and Zaria.

I then stumbled upon this black book that had the word Diary carved into it.

My curiousity started rushing.

I opened the book and suddenly crows flown by pass me.

I started reading the book and it seemed very sickening , but interesting.

Immediately went back to my tent and started reading.

The book made me feel very uncomfortable. Its about this boy sad life.

This diary sounds quite formiliar.