THE FOOL RUNS

We we're thrown into a rusty old cell together.

They left a sloppy fat police to guard us , but he just sat down , eat donuts and shoved headphones in his ear and listen to music.

Dillan held his bloody nose and said -"If you were'nt my friend and a girl , I would've kicked your A**."

Hampton-"You cant call her friend ,after all the years of what you put her throw , you should be begging on your knees asking for forgiveness."

Dillan-"Hampton just because you got your piece of P**** back does'nt mean you need over exaggerate simple things , we did'nt do anything to Deja."

Deja-"Dillan can you please exit out of my life."

Rosa-"Can you please exit out of ours."

Deja-"Gladly."

Dillan-"Ok guys this is'nt the time for seperating , there is a killer on the loose , and as the leader I think we must stick together."

I held my head and shouted-"Ohh N**** you got me F***** UP ."

Hampton-"Leader? Only thing you can lead is your D*** in Rosa's glory hole."

Deja-"If you think that we're apart of this F***** UP team , then your sadly mistaken."

Dillan-"Fine your on your own."

Rosa-"I have a plan , to get us all out of here.I'll get the guard's attention and seduce him to give me the keys to get out."

Dillan-"Good plan."

Hampton whispered to me-"Rosa is whore goals."

Rosa throwed off her bloody shirt , leaving top only in her bra, and played with her hair.

She started to scream-"Ohh guard."

TheGuard spat out the donut and annoyedly asked-"What?" his eyes glowed at Rosa's marvelous implants.

TheGuard-"Umm yes mam , how can I help you?"

Rosa-"Am feeling quite hungry , I would really like a big fat beefy thing to put in my mouth , can you help me with that?"

TheGuard started sweat , he nervously said-"Yes yes , idefinitely can help you with that."

Rosa said in her lustful tune-"Well open this gate , and allow me to show you what my mouth is capable of doing."

His sweaty shivering hand reached for his keys , he opened the gate , and suddenly the lights started to flicker. We started to hear loud stomps coming near us.

TheGuard then caught his senses before it flew away , and pulled out his gun and asked-"Whos there?"

(NO RESPONSE)

TheGuard shouted-"Who is there?"

Suddenly Caitlyn came in standing with a steel machette.

TheGuard shot three bullets into Caitlyn's chest , and it did'nt harm him at all.

Caitlyn came rushing at TheGuard and slice his insides open and pulled out his intestines and rapped it around his neck and turns to Rosa and asks-"DO YOU LIKE MY SCARF B****? AM GOING TO SHOVE ONE SIDE UP YOUR A** AND PULL THE SIDE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND MAKE A BOW ON THE OUTSIDE."

Rosa screamed and ran outside of the police station.

Caitlyn turned his head and smiled at us.

We quickly ran outside also , we caught up with Rosa and kept running.

Am starting to believe that this sick killer is enjoying this and making a fool out of us.