GLASS SLIPPER

We were all silent, Hampton sat next to me and held my hand.

The others notices , and are sayinging slick comments.

Dillan-"Wow! Hampton is this the 30th sidechick this month?"

Deja-"Who's the main?"

Brittany-"Rosa of course.WHORES like you don't get the glass slipper."

Rosa-"Hampton probally sweeten Deja's mind so that he can get a quick blowjob. Hampton is known for lasting atleast 1minute."

Deja-"What are you guys problem? What did I ever do that was so bad to be treated like this?"

Hampton said to me-"Deja just ignore them."

Brittany-"Your face is a tragedy and your shoes disgust me ,thats our problem."

Rosa got up and shared her true feelings about everyone.

Rosa-"Since We're going to die , I might as well tell you guys how I feel.Dillan you gat a big D*** , and Brittany you are a true friend.Hampton I dont really like you simply because, you F***** Deja, and thats just gross.Deja your a always a pittyfull girl. You would complain about everything , and expect some one to come to your rescue in the time of need You can have Hampton, he's small anyway."

Hampton-"Rosa's just mad because Deja decided to not open her legs for anything that walks unlike you."

Dillan-"Hampton keep your cripple A** out of this. This does'nt concern you."

Hampton-"It does actually, you guys cant pick on Deja and expect me to sit small.(HAMPTON TURNS TO BRITTANY) Brittany how can you called Deja a whore , when you slept with Jeff and Zaria while you dating Dillan, and offered me a blowjob during the trip. I said no because I had my eyes set on better things."

Dillan stood up and asked Brittany-"Is this true?"

Brittany-"Kinda."

Dillan-"WHAT THE F*** "

Hampton-"Dillan you cant act all innocent. Did'nt you F*** Zaria?"

Brittany shouts-"You what?"

Dillan-"Bro shut the F*** up."

Brittany-"Did you really have sex with her?"

Dillan-"Yes, but you slept with her to , AND JEFF!"

Brittany-"There can't be two cheaters in a relationship.There should be only one."

While Brittany was giving her WHORE speech , we suddenly heard bushes moving. Dillan quickly picked up his knife and said-"Every body split up and find the killer."

Deja-"No are you trying to get us killed?"

Dillan-"Im the leader and what I say goes."

Deja-"No your not , you idiot."

Dillan throwed me the knife and took a seat and said-"Fine you do it then."

Deja-"WHAT THE F***!"

Hampton shouts-"Bro get up."

As we were trying get this childish hulk up , a machette was thrown into Brittany's head. Her head gushed blood and squirted in our faces and body's. A note was taped to the machette saying-"A GLASS SLIPPER FOR A SILVER MACHETTE."

I slapped Dillan and yucked his hand and said-"Lets go."

We're running into no where.It seemed like we're running in circles, we were running slow because of Hampton.

Rosa then gets tired and says-"I need a break"

Rosa and Dillan sat down as if there is'nt a killer after us.