GAMES

I then started to hear police sirens coming near the Motel.

Since me being the black girl surrounded by dead white bodies , and having a lethal weapon in my hand,I decided to throw the pole out the window and get my friends and run.

I ran upstairs and poked my head in Hamptons room and shouted-"Get dressed now, We're leaving."

I then banged on Dillans room until Rosa finally opened the door and asked-"What B**** ?"

Deja-"Get dressed now , we are leaving."

She slammed the door in my face and went to tell Dillan, and they both immediately placed on there clothes.

Hampton limps out of the room and asks-"Whats wrong?"

As I was going to explain to him what happened , the police cars pulled up. I quickly shut the lights off and closed the door quietly.

Dillan and Rosa steps out of there rooms.I forced them back inside and shut off the lights .

Rosa whispered-"What the F*** is going on?"

I quietly said to her-"There is an massacre down there , and the killer left a note in there blood saying "ITS NOT FINISH" and not to mention that we're black , and the dead body's are white and the police are down there at this moment."

Hampton-" OH S***"

Rosa-"I cant wear the color orange, it does'nt suit me."

Dillan-"Well I cant go to jail, do you know what they do to N***** like me in jail?"

Deja-"Thats not the point , the point is we need to leave now."

Dillan-"So what do we do?"

Deja-"We need to go throw the window and climb down the emergency ladder , and run as fast as we can."

Rosa-"To where?"

Deja-"I dont know, I have'nt reach that far yet."

Rosa-"What the F*** ? How can you be our leader, we should just allow my sexy hulk to be the leader."

Hampton-"No you lustful demon."

Dillan-"Watch your mouth Hampton."

While they were procastinating , I started to smell sweet fresh weed , and hear a sharp metal being swept across the wall.

I also started to hear a man banging on me and Hamptons room saying-"Its the Police , open up."

That was enough to tell me to get out there.

Suddenly the lights turned on , and there was the masked killer standing by the light switch standy mighty and tall with his weapon.

Before I could tell the others to go, Dillan and Rosa was already half way down the ladder while Hampton was pulling my arm.

We quickly got on the ladder and climbed down and ran with out looking back.

This killer confused me, he had a perfect chance of killing us , but he just stood there , as if he was playing a game with us.