BACK RIDES

We stopped to the gastation where that butt staring perv worked.

We immediately went inside .The cashier eye's went straight towards Rosa's revealing chest.

Dillan yucked the cashier from the back of the cashing stand and said-"Call the police now."

Cashier-"No , I cant"

Dillan-"Why not?"

TheCashier pointed at the window and said-"He told if I did he would kill me."

There was Caitlyn joyfully swinging his machette coming towards us.

I quickly locked the door , shut off the lights , grabbed Hampton,Rosa and Dillan, and hid behind the snacking area.

Caitlyn jumped throw the glass door and walked towards the trembling man behind the cashing stand and asks-"Where are they?"

TheCashier-"I dont know , they left."

Caitlyn smiles widely and asks-"Are you lieing to me?"

TheCashier started to cry and said-"No sir"

Caitlyn squiched his face and humerously said-"oh yes you are, oh yes you are ."

TheCashier-"No sir I would never lie to you."

Caitlyn played with his machette and said-"Ok let me make a deal with you , if you tell me where they are , I'll allow you to choose your death , and if you dont I will make you die by choking on that microscopic thing you call a D*** ,Your choice."

TheCashier -"I really dont know sir."

Caitlyn reached down in his pants and pulled off his D*** and jammed it in his throat and said-"F****** pervs."

Rosa then loudly whisper's-"DAMN ! He was going to F*** me with that thing?"

Caitlyn gladly turned around and said -"There you all are"

He then walked toward us and dragged Rosa by her hair to a gas pump and shoved it in her mouth and shouted-"Give me my book , and I'll keep her alive for the night."

I quickly ran out side to negotiate with him.

Hampton then followed me and shouted-"Get back in now."

I faced Caitlyn and said-"I will take you to the book , but she has to be released."

He removed the pump and let her go.

Rosa ran up to me and hugged me and said-"Thank you."

She ran to Dillan and hugged him with tears running down her face.

Caitlyn then grabs me and says-"If your lieing I will kill you and your friends."

Hampton started to quickly limp towards us and screams-"No , let her go."

Dillan caught him and held him back.

Dillan shouts -"We'll get you Deja, dont worry"

Caitlyn throwed on his back and asked-"Where to?"

Deja-"BLOOD BATH woods."

He started whistling and moving.

I am terrified , I would never expect to be riding on a killer's back.

I have absolutely no idea where the book is , and am quite sure Caitlyn can smell my fear.

Am I going to die?