NOTES

Hamptons body slapped the water. Dillan came swimming towards and drags him to  land.

I got the diary and quickly went down to Hampton to see if he is  ok.

Brittany  quickly ran for the first aid kit  .

She sat down and started to check his heart beat.

Brittany-"He's alive , but he is unconsious and he spraind his anckle."

Rosa-"How do you know?"

Brittany-"I specialize in nursing."

Dillans in furious, he came up to me and pushed me to the ground and said-"You F****** freak, did you do this?"

I got up and pushed him back and said-"If I wanted to hurt him, he would be dead."

Brittany then picked up a huge needle and said-"Why dont you push me B**** ."

As I was walking towards Brittany  to punch her in her glory hole of a mouth  , Dillan stands in front of her  and says-"Leave her alone."

Hampton then started to open his eyes slowly.

Rosa   hurried and stoop down to him and asked-"Baby are you alright?"

I got seriously annoyed. I  went back to my tent and started to pack up everything.

Dillan followed me and asked-"What are you doing?"

My anger over the years unleashed.

Deja-"F*** you."

Dillan-"What did I do? I only came here to apologise for pushing you ."

Deja-"You dont even like me. We are'nt even friends, and you know it. Over all the years you and Rosa have been nothing , but fake and mean people to me. Am leaving."

Dillan-" Go ahead, it would be so much better with out you. All of these years you've been petty,B*****  and a downer. Yes,  we dont like you and all you are to us is a driver and bag holder."

I picked up my two bags and the box with my tent inside of it and started walking.

While I was walking , I started to smell a horrible stench.

I looked at the bottom of my boots and there was nothing.

I turned  my head towards  the back of Dillans truck and saw Zaria torn to pieces    and her head separated from her body and a little note with in her mouth saying-" PEACE NOT TO BE. ALL HIPPIE'S MUST DIE."

I screamed from the top of my lungs.

Dillan came running towards me and asked-" Whats wrong?"

I pointed at his truck and he is speechless and his jaw dropped.

He then asked me-"Who did this?"

Deja-"I dont know, but this person is'nt done."

Dillan -"Did you do this?"

I rolled my eyes and asked-"If I did this then why would I still be here?"

Dillan-"We have to go to the police."

He went for his keys and then noticed  his tires  are slashed.

He notices a note between the tires sarcasticly asking-"WHY LEAVING SO SOON?"

Dillan is now  furious.

Dillan-"Who ever did this , must die."