FALLEN

I got comfy in my tent and continued reading.

What caught my attention was the dating of this diary. 1991 and in my calculation that would be 25yrs ago.

The diary said-"Mama and daddy kept beating me until I was brused. Last night was the worst night, they found my diary and throwed it some where in the woods. I snuck out and quickly got it back , and when they found out I had it they tortured me for a whole night."

I was then interrupted by slight tip toeing and a shadow of Hampton coming from his tent , to Rosa's tent.My tent was in the middle.

I sat up and started to listen to there disturbing conversation and watched there shadow movement.

Hampton enters the tent , Rosa lays on her back and stretches her legs open and says-"I want you to eat me like your dinner then enter your big teddy bear into my play house."

Hampton went on top of her and started kissing her lips and went down to her neck , then her stomach and finally he started pressing his tongue into her P****. Rosa started moaning loudly.

I do not know why I am actually sitting here and watching them both have sex.

Rosa then notices my shadow facing there tent.

She immediately shouts -"WHAT THE F*** "

Hampton raises his head and wipes the juice off of his face and asks-"What wrong?"

She points to my tent and I Immediately rested my head and acted like I was sleeping.

Rosa is now furious, She covers her self up and storms out of the tent and headed for mines.

Hampton tried to hold her back , but she came in my tent screaming -"You F****** perv I am going to kill you."

I strecthed my arms out and yawned and asked -"Whats going on?"

Rosa-"Dont play dumb, I saw you watching us .I am going to F*** you up."

I started searching around in my tent to find who she thinks she is talking to.

Deja-"Are you talking to me?"

Rosa tried to swing at me , but Hampton held her back.

I stood up and said-"Come on , I've been waiting a long time for this."

Dillan and Brittany then came out of there tent asking-"Whats going on?"

Rosa-"Deja was watching me and Hampton have sex."

Dillans turns to me in disgust and says-"I know we have'nt really talked in a long time, but if you keep this S*** up your on your own."

Dillan and Brittany went back to bed.

Brittany turned to me and said -"Good night whore."

Brittany grabbed Dillans hand and went back into there tent.

Rosa bumped into me and went back into her tent also.

Hampton stood there staring at me and ask-"Why did you do that?"

Deja-"I honestly dont know?"

Hampton-"If you wanted to join all you have to do was ask."

Deja-"Eww gross! "

Hampton-"Your so weird, I dont understand you."

Deja-"I know,and try not to. You'll hurt your head."

Hampton went back in his tent and I went back in mines.

As I was going in my tent noticed that Zaria and Jeff were'nt in there tent. There probally smoking weed or going for a round 2.

What I did was'nt right , and it was kind of pervish,and I want to apologise to Hampton for my snooping. Rosa can go suck a D*** .

Morning has arrived and I am wooken up by the sweet smell of grilled bacon.

I took a step out of my tent , and everyone was sitting down eating and staring me.

Theres eyes made me feel uncomfortable so I went back into my tent.

I changed my clothes into something more appropriate for camp.

I took the Diary and went for a walk.

I searched for a perfect place for me to read the Diary. I stumbled upon a cliff with a beautiful sight that shows the lake.

I continued reading from where I left off.

The Diary-"I Finally lost my mind. They cost this upon them selves, if they would have loved me maybe they would be alive right now. I allowed my baby brother to survive.He's the only one that loves me."

I started to wonder if this diary belonged to Caitlyn, but Hampton did'nt mention a little brother in the story.

During my investigative thinking, I suddenly heard loud splashes and joyful shouting coming from the lake.

It was Dillan and the rest of them playing in the water.

Hampton notices me sitting on the cliff reading.

He ditched Dillan and his friends and came up the cliff with me.

Hampton-"Hey"

Deja-"Hi"

Hampton-"What are you reading"

I immediately and suspicously hid the diary under my thigh and changed the topic.

Deja-"So I wanted to apologise about last night. That was a serious invasion of privacy , and am sorry, but the next time you decide to do that, please dont do it next to my tent."

Hampton laughed and said-"No problem, are you going to say sorry to Rosa?"

Deja-"Rosa can go suck a D*** "

Hampton sarcasticly said-"Oh yes she can."

I rolled my eyes at his comment and kept my eyes forward.

Hampton-"So why did'nt you join us last night? You seemed quite interested."

I felt disgusted , I sucked my teeth and got up to leave and ignored him.

He got up and then grabs my hand and says -"Ok am sorry, I just really dont how to talk to a girl like you. You confuse me, I dont understand you and I really want to because I like you."

I didnt know what to say. I quickly pulled hand away ,he then takes one step back and falls off of the Cliff.