BURNT BOOK

Caitlyn is now causually walking while carrying me on his back .I am trying to make conversation to see if he can have mercy on me.

Deja-"You know its very ungentlemen like to carry me on your back like this."

Caitlyn-"Either way if your not going to give me my book am going to gut you."

Deja-"DAMN atleast take me out to dinner first."

Caitlyn-"Your my first victim to actually talk to me like your not going to die. Do you not relise your speaking to a monster?"

Deja-"Am talking to a man that have been throw alot . What your parents did was torture , but others dont need to pay the price for your pain."

Caitlyn-"Your friends does , only reason why am letting you live this long is because I saw the way your friends treated you , and I know you wanted to explode. Me and you are basicly the same , they think that they can walk all over us , well not any more."

Deja-"Theres a big difference between me and you , I dont kill people to make myself feel better."

Caitlyn-"Oh come one Deja, stop it with that good girl BULL S***.They made a whole joke out of you while you were protecting them.Why dont you just let your anger flow throw your veins . You see me am no ordinary killer. The thrill of death runs throw my body , I love the taste of a massacre and the sound screaming innocent victims."

I sarcasticly said-"Well I like peaceful soothing sounds , and tea. We obviously have different taste."

Caitlyn frustraitingly asked-"Are trying to make a fool out of me. Dont forget that I can brake your neck and play with your spine."

Deja-"You have such strange taste for death."

He throwed me on the ground and said-"We're here , now SHUT THE F*** UP , and get my book I'll give you 10mins."

I quickly then ran to our camping spot and started searching for the book.

As minutes flown pass I kept searching for the book , until I finally found it.

I joyfully jumped up and down shouting -"I found it , I found it."

Caitlyn then came to me and grabbed the book out of my hand and throwed it in the wooden fire.

Caitlyn-"Now that this major piece of evidence of my life is gone , I am nothing more , but a myth that lives in the woods."

He raised his machette and said-"I like your style kid , but its time to die."

Suddenly a humongous rock was cracked on his head , leaving him bleeding and knocked out.

It was Dillan , Rosa and Hampton.

Hampton limped to me and kissed me and hugged me and said-"Dont ever do anything dumb like that again."

Dillan-"We need to leave now."

I quickly picked up Caitlyn's machette and we then started running.

As we were exiting the woods I turned around to make sure Caitlyn was still knocked out. His body was then missing.

We then heard him shout from a far-"I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU ALL . "

We decided to take the opposite way than how we came , so that Caitlyn would'nt find us.

We then stumbled on a old wooden house by the lake. We quickly hid in the basement and kept quiet.

This house seemed very familiar, but I cant seem to notice who's house is this.