three

AN: obstacles

AN: obstacles..

It's been a long day.

[AN: without you my friend, and I'll tell you all about when I see you again. sorry, couldn't resist, well— as you were.]

With the Louis and Eleanor thing being the centre of it all— and maybe that Chemistry test I probably failed.I got home early, cause Louis got a ride with Liam seeing as Louis had work and they work together, and Niall lived next door, so it didn't take long. Saying my greetings to my mom, I slink lazily up the stairs, entering the last door to my left, my room. Opening it, finally getting a moment to rest, laying down in my bed. Maybe I could sleep.. At least I thought so until my mother shouts up to me that I've got company, dragging my self out the comfort—that I barely got to enjoy— of my bed; I walk toward my door, going to lay a hand on the knob and before I can it flies open. It hits me in my nose, and squeal at the pain that erupts throughout my face.

"I'm so fücking sorry, oh my god."

Louis.

I go to cup my nose trying to soothe the pain, only to touch a liquid. Walking in quick strides I enter my bathroom, grabbing tissue and lightly applying it to my sore nose. Exiting the bathroom, to find Louis— who was still dressed in his work attire— still repeating sorry repeatedly, I only glare at him. He grimaced in hopes that I wouldn't lash out at him.

"What do you want Louis?" I ask, rearranging the tissues in my hands to a non-soaked area. "I hope it's not to cause me more pain. I've already been slapped and now I've got a busted nose to match."

Louis laughs awkwardly.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Peachy." I smile falsely, taking a seat at the edge of the bed.

"—as for what I needed? I needed to talk to you." He says, sitting down next to me on my bed, fiddling with the collar of his shirt.

"About?"

"That kiss."

"Oh you mean about how it was unexpected, and how you could've at least warned me? Or about—"

"How I liked it and maybe like you?" He says mumbling the part so low that I almost don't catch it.

What?

"What?" I ask, hoping he'd repeat himself so that I'd know I heard him correctly. Instead he averts his eyes from my gaze, biting at his lip.

"What about you trying to get me together with Niall."

"I mean it's clear you don't like him so..." he trails.