twelve

AN: we hit 1K votes :D

song mentioned in the chapter is up above.

SN: there's quite a bit of time jumps.

"Harry—" Niall whined, his words barely distinct from his half-asleep tone. "Sto— movin'."

Niall slept over last night, we spent the day finally watching some of the movies that I'd racked up on my Netflix list. We ate the cake Louis and I made.

Didn't feel guilty until after it was gone.

"Stop whining you baby." I laugh, and rub his head playfully.

When I stop and take it away, he reaches a hand over and grabs my wrist pulling my hand over placing it back on his head. "Do that again, only slower." I chuckle benignly and do as he says.

"You wanna do something today? Ni? It's been a while."

"Like?" He says, his words muffled a little by how he had his head buried in his pillow.

"There's a fair over in Blackpool."

"That's an hour away."

"So? Small Road trip and fun."

"I'm for it. But phones off."

"Why?"

"Cause, no distractions." He says finally sitting up, looking at me with dazed and tired eyes. "Plus, Zayn's been sending death threats since yesterday." He hands his phone to me with an unchanged look on his face, like he saw this coming. Which he probably did because Zayn and Liam's friendship mirrors Niall and my owns.

I look over the shït load of texts on his phone.

They range from;

'What happened?'

'What did you do?'

'I'm going to skin you alive'

'You fuçking jagoff.'

'You're so lucky you're my best friend and that Liam is stopping me, cause I'd kick your ass, say sorry then kick your ass again, I swear.'

'Liam wants me to apologise.'

'I tried to tell him to fuçk off.'

'Didn't work.'

'I'm sorry 😒'

I look over at Niall, holding back a laugh and he pinches me. I yelp.

"What the hell!?"

"Stop laughing."

I laughed again.

He pinched me again.

"Ok. I'm done. What time do you think we should get going, so I can let my mom know?"

"What time is it now? "