four

AN: Update, because I'm having an Amazing day And the picture up above Is the Harry I'm using in this story, just around the time his hair started getting longer

AN: Update, because I'm having an Amazing day And the picture up above Is the Harry I'm using in this story, just around the time his hair started getting longer. Plus this is what he's wearing in the chapter :) so cute, right?

And can we talk about the double update tho?

After having told Niall about my Louis fiasco, which he was a little bit weird about but he waved it off, we decided to get up and start our day. I showered and then Niall did, Niall asked to borrow some of my clothes, cause he was too lazy to make the trip back to his. In reality I'm starting to think that he just likes wearing my clothes.
Digging through my drawer, I pull out a sweater that had the word 'obsession' on it, and toss it to him, and he asks me to go in his drawer and grab his black jeans. I do as he asks and throw them to him. Then working on myself I grab a black v-neck and my red and black flannel. I pull out some black jeans similar to Niall's with the exception of the hole in my the knee. For a good minute I stared at my brown boots and black vans, unable to pick one.

"Vans." Niall says reading my mind. "You haven't worn them in forever."

"I know." I agree, laughing lightly.

I slip the vans on my feet, doing up the strings, Niall puts on his black and white converses.

We look extremely basic, if I must say. To make matters worse, Niall goes into my closet pulling out his black SnapBack he left here two months ago, I'd thought he'd forgotten about it, apparently not.

"Here." He says, pushing back hair and sliding the hat onto my head, having to adjust the snaps first though. "Damn Harold. You've got a big head." He adds laughing.

I poke him in the stomach.

He makes a few groaning noises, "Cool it with the fingers Voldemort."

"I'm pretty sure I'm Harry."

"Just because you're named Harry does not entitle you to be Harry."

"Anyone listening what you said without context would be extremely confused."

"I know."

We handled every other part of the hygiene section and made our way downstairs, my mom was already gone, she left some muffins out on the counter and Niall took one, going through my fridge for butter. I grab my keys off the hook, waiting for Niall. When he was finally ready, we clamber into the car. Starting it and pulling out of my drive, made my way on to get Louis.

Louis.

His words ring in my head.

That kiss.

The second one not the first one that I got slapped for.

After a little while of driving I finally pull up at Louis, surprisingly he's not outside yet, so we wait a minute. I tapped to the beat of a song on the radio while Niall hummed, mock-playing the guitar solo with his hands, while I pretended to drum.

Probably looked like idiots.

"You two look like idiots." Louis says climbing into the backseat of my car.

Well it's confirmed.

"Thanks Louis." Niall giggled, turning down the radio.

"Anytime."

Louis looks at me through the mirror. I avert my eyes. I don't— I don't know how to answer, I know what I want to say but don't how to answer. If that makes sense.

"Do we still have time to stop at Tom's?" Niall asks.

"Uh—" I glance at my phone, "Yeah, but we're not gonna have time to sit. So Drive-thru it is."

Making the next left, I pull in to the drive-thru.

When asked for my order I answer our usuals, "Vanilla Caramel Frappe, Black Tea and Regular Hazelnut."

"—add a cookie!" Niall shouts past me, and I shoot a look at him.

"What? That muffin was nothing." He says.

Not missing Louis stare through the rear view mirror, as if he were searching for the answer to his proposal in my features. Though I had an answer, I didn't know when it was a good time to deliver it, maybe when we were alone I guess? I don't know if he wants to be out or if he wants it to be behind the scenes or summat. I drive around to the next window, to get our orders, I pay and distribute the drinks. Finally making our way toward school. It was Friday anyway, so I was kinda ready to get the day over with, even though it's only just begun.

Parking in the parking lot beside of school, I take my keys out of the ignition, and get out Niall and Louis follow suit. We make our way around front. When we enter, Niall leaves us to go to his locker, a bit reluctantly and Louis and I make our way toward  our lockers. When there Louis opens his, speaking to me as he so, "so?" He says.

"So what?" I say, trying to get him to be direct.

"Have you um— have you thought about it?" Louis asks peeking out from behind his locker, and it was weird, cause Louis is usually always so sure of himself.

"I did. But before I answer I have to know something."

"And what is that?"

"If we do date—" I start, stressing some of the words, "would we be out? Or would you wanna be discreet?"

Louis thinks for a second, humming. But he looks at me and smiles a little. "I don't see why we can't be out about it? I'm sure Ele-whore, I mean—" Louis coughs, "Eleanor has already told her friends about it, who probably told their friends and so on."

I nod, "So, I guess it's official. Boyfriends." I say rocking on my heels, still a little weird about the situation.

Confident Louis resurfaces as he closes his locker, and steps up to me taking me by surprise. He leans up, kissing me.

"See ya later, Boyfriend."

AN: *coughs*