nine

Niall had already left for his date, after I'd finally gotten him to calm down, and calm his nerves.

Now I, fully dressed, was waiting for Louis, he was picking me up. At this point, I really wanted to know what Louis had planned for this. I was dressed up but down like Louis had directed. I was clad in a white tee, under a suede jacket, with black jeans and brown boots.

I was talking to my mom whilst I waited

"So what was it you were all dressed up for again?"

"My date, mum."

"Oh really?" She smirked, "who with? Is it Niall?" She asked, a truly interested and curious look written across her features.

"What? No!" I say hurriedly.

She raises her hands, surrendering. "I'm sorry, I— I just assumed it was him, you've been friends since diapers—"

There was a knock at the door.

"Louis' here."

"Honestly Harry, can you blame me? You guys—"

I open the door, shouting "We're just friends." As I left, closing the door behind me and then coming face to face with Louis, who was wearing a simple red jumper under black jacket similar to my own, and black jeans similar to mine except his wasn't torn at the knees and black and white vans.

"Well look at you." He beamed.

He reaches across the space between us, grabbing my hand, pulling me closer. He places  a hand on my chin, guiding me to his own lips. Louis was quite controlling when it came to intimacy, he always assumed the role of the leader when we kissed. It made me feel so— submissive. It's weird. I don't favour the feeling, if I'm being honest.

When I'm with Niall— not in the relationship sense, but in the sense in which our friendship works, I'm usually what most would call 'the lead'.

"You ready to go?"

"Wh—" I clear my throat, "Yeah. Yeah. Let's go."

He strings me along by the hand still in his grip, we part ways to enter the car.

Not much later we pull up in front of an extremely familiar place.

"Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are we in front of your house?" I ask a bit confused.