six

AN: I'm sorry this took so long, I've had work for everyday the past week (if you have on me on snap you already know that (Zyhalik)), but finally I got a day off and I thought today would be a good day to get this done.

Liam and Niall were sat over in the love seat, it was amusing yet annoying to watch how different they act around each other— the indecisiveness of what they could and couldn't do now that they were 'together'. After Liam had put on a movie, they started out on opposite sides of the couch. Wittingly, they inched closer and closer in attempts to be discreet, Liam– being the cliché dope that he is– pulled the old yawn-arm-over-shoulder trick, Niall giggled falling into his trap coyly.
My eyes started hurting from rolling eyes so many times. After that, they spent a good amount of the movie giggling, and another smacking lips, at one point they got so noisy that Zayn starting throwing things at them.

Zayn was sprawled out over the single couch, enticed and into the movie while I was laid down on the long couch and Louis was lying beside me, arm across my waist and legs tangled between mine.

"Har, you alright?" He mumbles next to my ear.

"Um— yeah I am. Why? Are you ok?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. Well I'm gonna grab a snack out of the kitchen."

After I'd said that, they started calling out requests. After hearing an overwhelming and vast amount of requests, Niall offered to help get the items from the kitchen.

"Don't take too long, and don't forget my drink, m'thirsty" Zayn noted.

I nodded but he'd already turned his attention back toward the television. With Niall behind me we entered the kitchen, rambling about the fridge, cupboards and pantry.

"So Liam—" Niall said, throwing the topic up in the air.

"Yeah—" I pause, looking into the fridge, "—how's he treating you so far?"

"Great— he's great. I think he's probably the best kisser."

Okay?

"That's nice?"

"He does this this thing—"

I turn around stopping him by placing a finger on his lip, "I really don't wanna know, I'm just gonna take your word for it." They've been in a relationship for a total time of an Hour and some change, and I've found myself more annoyed than I should've been.

"How are things with Louis?"

"Great— he's great. We have a date tomorrow."

Niall nods at the bit of information. "Do you know what you guys are doing?"

"To be quite honest, I don't know if I'm supposed to be the one planning this or if he's doing it."

"You should probably have a back-up plan—" he pauses for a second, eating a chip in the moment, "Liam and I had a plan to go bowling tomorrow, if it turns out your the planner or if you just have time, you guys can come around, yeah?"

I smile, I give him an 'OK' and an authentic 'thank you' cause I hadn't the slightest idea of where to take Louis. Can you blame me? I haven't exactly dated anyone before and apparently I— myself— doesn't count, I usually just treat myself or it'd be just me and Niall.

(AN: oops, didn't mean to include my Bio in here. Oh whale.)

"—wait," I say in a bout of realisation. "—you can't bowl for shit."

He nods, "I know that, but Liam does." He smiles widely, a hint of mischief implied in it

"That's so cliché."

"So what?" He scoffs. "I bet, It's gonna work."

He scoffs, "So what? It's gonna work. If you and Louis do come around, you'll see." He says while gathering all the snacks that we came for, and brushes past me with a wink.

I can't help but laugh a little at my best friend, but I grab the rest of what we came for— including Zayn's drink. I didn't know exactly what he wanted so I just grabbed some orange juice, you can't go wrong with Orange juice. Following the path that Niall took out of the kitchen and entered back into the living room, I handed Zayn his drink. I gave the popcorn to Liam and I turned to Louis— he was asleep. I let out a little 'aw' of admiration. After setting the rest of the snacks on the table I move to step over him, and lie down between him and the back of the couch, he moves in his sleep, scooting impossibly closer to me, and curls his head into my chest. I may— or may not've fallen asleep a little after him.

I wake up the next morning, still on the couch— a little bit of dribble on my arm tucked under my head. With a grimace, I wipe it off on my shirt. I push the little fringe of my hair out of my face. I sit up noticing Liam is gone but Niall is laid out on the love seat, and Zayn was sleep on the one-seater. Louis wasn't here either, I get up, I walk over to the kitchen meandering about the twist and turns of the area of the living room. I walk into the kitchen, Louis is stood over the stove, and Liam is pouring himself coffee on the other side of the kitchen. When Louis takes notice of me he sends me a smile that I return.

"What're you doing?" I ask.

"I'm making breakfast— but Liam only said I could if he supervised me." He shoots a look over to Liam, he starts walking toward me but is stopped by Liam.

"If you're gonna walk away from the stove— turn the heat down, I'm letting you use my mom's good skillet, don't need you burning it."
He orders before returning to his coffee.

Louis mutters something along the lines of 'drama queen' but still does as told. I giggle, as Louis finally makes it over to me. He wraps his arms around the back of my neck, he pecks my lips a few times. I'm getting quite used to this. That uneasy and uncertain feeling I used to get about kissing, hugging—or showing any kind of intimate affection toward Louis has boiled down to a minimum. Liam fakes a gag in the back causing Louis and I scoff at the same time, I can practically feel the sass that begins to radiate off of Louis as he turns around.

"You're one I talk! Last night all through out the movie, you and Niall—" he goes on to mock a wet smacking noise, "—the whole time, I swear, so don't you dare gag at our displays of affection. So Quiet down and drink your coffee.

Liam raises his hands in surrender.

"M'sorry. God."

Louis turns back to me smiling innocently, "I'm gonna finish up breakfast."

AN: I'm sorry it's kind of short, I just didn't want to make you guys wait any longer, and I won't make you wait long for the next part.