Author's Note

Wow. Another story finished. This was my first Christian fiction, and I hope you all enjoyed it.

I'm writing this on February 27, 2016, but this story was actually started on July 21, 2015. You should know this has all been edited now.

I'd like to thank God for speaking through me and this book. I was able to state my beliefs, and use scriptures, and show people praying. I remember writing this the first time and thinking that was such an accomplishment.

Other than Him, I'd just like to thank the readers. All your votes and comments mean so much to me! Thank you for noticing this story, even 7 months after it was written-or later than that. You guys are seriously the best!

I believe we all have a story. Mine is definitely much different from Mackenzie's. I've never been raped; I've never even touched alcohol; I'm a virgin; and I've never cut myself on purpose or been depressed. I was raised in a Christian home, and got saved when I was five. I used to think a story like that wasn't worth sharing, that it wasn't "cool" like Mackenzie's. But I know now that everyone's story is cool in its own way, because they're all different and they all bring glory to the Father. If your story is nothing like Mackenzie's, thank God you were saved from all that stuff!

I want to encourage you all to know that your life has so much purpose. You mean so much to at least one person out there. Even if it feels like no one cares, like everyone is just going to leave you-remember, God will never leave you nor forsake you. He's always there.

PM if you want/need to talk about something that's troubling you. I'm here to listen! And I love you. I really do.

Thanks for reading!