1

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
"What's wrong?! Where's the fire?!" I jumped when i heard Amy yell.
"No, Cameron Boyce is coming to town!!!" She fangirled. I looked at her with a 'are-you-serious' face and she didn't even blink! With a deep sigh i tried to sleep again. But that was impossible, Amy screamed and fangirled all over my room.
"QUIEETTTTT!!!! i'm trying to sleep you brat" i scolded my best friend. She turned around and jumped on my bed.
"Awhhh are you jealous of my obsession? Don't be, you'll get your own someday" she smiled still sitting on top of me.
"Yeah right... now get off of me" and I pushed her off.

The rest of the morning she fangirled till we had breakfast. That was the only time she was quiet. When we were done and were cleaning it up she started to sing along with Rotten to the core. She really loved that song, mostly because that Cameron boy sang and danced in it. I just rolled my eyes smiling at Amy. She looked so stupid that it was funny.
"Honestly how can you like someone so much?! You know you would never date him anyway!"
"That doesn't matter... just look at this boy, he's so gorgeous..." and she showed me a picture of him shirtless. I laughed seeing his face. It was so serious.
"What's so funny? Look at his abs! My goooodddd"
"Okay he has a nice body but..."
"I know right?!"
"Don't interupt!"
"Sorry"
"Can i continue?"
"Yes" quickly she covered her mouth. It was so annoying when she did that.
"BUT, he's way to serious! Can't he smile or something?" Amy just laughed at me.
"I wish you would understand the fandom... it would be soooo amazing"
"Yeahhh, no way in hell" i rolled my eyes and walked to my room.
When i got there i saw it was quite empty. My bed, closet, Amy's bed and few bookshelfs... that was it. The opposite of Amy's. Her room was so full you almost couldn't move.

Timeskip

Our vacation is over and Amy and i have to go to school again. Tonight i dreamed for the first time in years and it was quite weird. It was about a boy i've seen once but i can't remember him fully.
"Let's just get ready" i mumble and walk to my closet. When i can't find my uniform i sigh and walk to the kitchen were my mom is making breakfast.
"Goodmorning sweety... why are you still in your pyjama?"
"Uniform... where is it?"
"Oh! Yeah you trew it in the washmachine (don't know how to write please bear with me dutch girl here) and now it's on the stairs drying."
"Thanks" and i take my uniform with me into the bathroom.

After my bath i put on my uniform and watch myself in the mirror. Actually i have a pretty nice body... (just immagine you have, in this story everything is possible)
My uniform is formed by a white blouse and a blue jacket with a red and black skirt. I know i know... schooluniforms are dull but at our school you HAVE to wear it or you'll be expelled. Who ever got the idea must have read to much manga or something...

"(Y/N)! it's time to go, Amy's here already" my mom yells downstairs.
"In a few minutes!" I yell back and brush my hair. And as usual it doesn't work with me...
"Stupid hair just get how i want you to be!" I grumble.
After a couple of minutes i let my hair down.
"Fine... then you have to be this way"
"(Y/N)!!! Come on it's late!"
"Coming!" And i run down the stairs. Lucky me my mom already made me some lunch and packed my books otherwise i would be dead...
"Why did it take so long?" Amy teases.
"Quiet... Let's go, i don't want to be late"
"Bye sweety! Have a nice day"
"Later" i mumble and close the door.

When we arrive at school we barely make it in class. Everyone is in class already and watched us.
"A bit late ladies... sit down and listen please" our teacher says. I nod and sit down at my desk next to Amy in the back.
"Hey Amy! Heard the news?" Sarah whispers to Amy who sits in front of us.
"About Cameron? Well duh!"
"Amy Willows! Quiet otherwise you have detention!" Amy just sighs and starts whispering again.
"Welcome to school...." i say in a soft voice, laying on my arms.
"And the fangirls..." Amy and Sarah say both.

Timeskip (because their awesome)

"(Y/N)!!! Cameron Boyce is coming this weekend to have a meet and greet!" Amy texts me.
"Soooo..."
"Isn't that awesome?! My mother said i could go if i would clean my room"
"That would be a problem..."
"Yeah... can you come over tomorrow to help me please?"
"Noooo!!!"
"Pleaseeeeee"
"No"
"Pleaseeeeee"
"No"
"Pleeaaaseeeeee?! You know i won't stop asking till you say yes"
"Fine... i'll be there at 5. You make sure you have food!"
"Yessss!!!"

After a whole day of doing nothing at school i finally sat at home doing my homework. Yeah, my logica... doing nothing at school and at home everything. Don't ask why...
"(Y/N)? do you want some cookies?" My mom yells downstairs.
"Yesss! On my way!" And i rush out of my room to my mom who made those lovely cookies. I took it from her, whispered a thanks and rushed to my room.
"Da cookies are mine!" I smirked.
Ten minutes later my little brother came home with my dad. I heard my brother yell he saw a ghost today. Yeah right...

"Can i come in?" My dad knocked on my door a few moments later.
"Yeah" i mumbled and he came in.
"Doing your homework huh... didn't you had a meeting with Amy?" I looked back at him and then i remembered.
"Nononono! I totally forgot! Thanks dad say hi to (B/N) for me okay?" And i rushed out of the house.

When i arived at Amy's place i was out of breath. I ran the whole route and it wasn't a short route to began with... why didn't i take my bike?
I rang the doorbell and Amy's father opened the door. He smiled when he saw me.
"Hi (Y/N)! Come in, Amy's upstairs" i nodded and walked in. Everytime i was amazed how beautiful their house was. It was huge! They even had cleaning maids because it was to big to do it themselves. But being the 'cruel' parents they are, they let Amy clean her own room. Well, that's what Amy always says...
I walked up to Amy's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in!" I heard her saying. She sounded happy.
I opened the door and almost tripped over a pair of clothing.
"Amy! You could put your clothes in your closet you know..."
"Oh hi (Y/N)! Yeah, i know... i just don't want to" i rolled my eyes and sat on her bed.
"Sooo... where do we begin?" She smiled.
"You say, it's your room!"
"But i can't clean" she pouted.
I sighed.
"Fine... we'll start with you cleaning your clothes. Or you trow it with the dirty laundry or you put it in your closet. Got it?" She nodded and started working. So did i.

After an hour or so we rested. The room was almost done and looked much better.
"How can you have such a big room and i never even noticed it?!"
"I can't clean remember? If everythings on the ground the room looks smaller i think..."
"When did you become so smart?" I smirked.
"I don't know, you tell me" and we started laughing.
"It's been a long time... since i saw you laugh" Amy said after we stopped laughing.
"Yeah..."
"Why did you stop?" When she said that I remembered a painful memory.
"N-No reason..."
"Come on you can tell me"
"Just forget it okay?!" I yelled at her. Tears forming in my eyes.
"Wow... okay... i won't ask anymore..." she shocked.
"Just let's get this over with" i mumbled and in silence we started cleaning again. This time till everything was done.