15

Cameron's P.O.V.

It's been a week since (Y/N) left and I've been having weird dreams. Dreams where she would appear and smile her lovely smile at me. But when I reached out to her she disapeared into thin air.

When I called her to ask when she would come back she didn't pick up. She said she would be gone for a few days but a week is just long...

Kayleigh started to annoy me. I don't know what changed inside me but every time I saw her, I just started to get pist for no reason. It felt like she was pretending her whole 'character' and how we matched so good.

It made me upset... and I realised...

I missed (Y/N)

(Y/N) P.O.V.

School has been going great. My singing, dancing and acting have really improved! And that in a week! It was insane... They all said I had a huge talent and that I would be a star in no time.

And Cameron? Pfft I totally forgot him. He did call one time though... I didn't pick up. That chapter was scratched of my life. I'll only look forward from now on.

I looked to the stage where I had to perform in a few days. It made me smile. This new life wasn't so bad...

Without noticing, I had walked onto it and stared at the empty seats in front of me. In my head started to play a song...

My song...

I closed my eyes and started to sing. My heart and body singing along.

(Song on top)

When I opened my eyes again I saw Cameron in front of me. I stared at him and reached out to him. ''C-Cam?'' It came out as a whisper.

He stared with tears in his eyes. ''I miss you''

And when he said that, He disapeared. It was only my immagination.

A shaky breath left my lips and I placed my hand on my heart. It beated louder than ever. Like it was screaming... But where did he scream for? My grip tightened.

''Cameron...''

---

''YEAHHH!!! IT'S FINALLY OUT!'' Mom came running into my room.

''W-What's out?'' I looked to her, a bit shocked.

''YOUR COVER ALBUM!!!!''

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I knew people said I was a good singer and that my favorite teacher helped my record a few songs but... album?! 

"When did that happen?!''

''Your teacher made it! You covered a few songs with him right? Did you know he is a music producer?''

''Why didn't I know he made an album and just randomly released it?! I never approved!''

''I knew...''

''WHAT?!''

''It was a surprise... We thought you'd be happy'' Mom looked sad to the ground like I just hurt her real bad.

I sighed deeply and stood up from my bed. ''I'm sorry mom. It's just... I don't like it when people don't tell me things''

She nodded. ''I get it dear. Buuuuuuuuuuttt... do you want to hear?'' She smiled nervously at me.

I nodded, smiling before I got dragged away by mom.

Cameron's P.O.V.

I was shopping for groceries when I heard a familliar voice. A singing voice... From someone I knew very good. Someone I missed.

I held my ground and listened. And when the chorus came on, it hit me.

''(Y/N)!!!!'' I dropped my stuff and ran out.

While running to my home, I called her. I needed answers! I couldn't just let her go like that!

''Please pick up the phone...'' I mumbled.

''Hello Cameron'' She answered.

SHE PICKED UP!!! I wanted to jump around and scream out of happiness but she could hang up any second so I didn't.

''Since when do you have an album?! And why didn't you come back home?! I-I...''

She sighed. ''Cameron... I-I have to go''

''NOOOO!!! (Y/N) please... answer me. I-I... I MISS YOU!'' I was desperate. I couldn't let her go... she was to special for that. And maybe I realised that to late.

She was silent for a long time and I wondered if she was gone and left her phone somewhere.

''(Y-Y/N)?''

I heard her sniff. ''I-I'm here Cam...''

Cam... My nickname... It made my heart flutter and a smile creeped up on my face.

''I miss you to...'' And I could hear that she meant it. She wasn't just faking it. She really missed me...

(A/N: this song will kill you I know, It killed me when I listened to it.)

''Come back to me...'' My voice was soft, like I have never spoken before. My heart was speaking. Begging her to come back to me.

''I-I can't... I'm living here now. This is my home.''

''...'' She started to live there... That one sentence made my heart split in two.

''And about my album... Y-Yeah, I kinda started my own carreer...''

''I'm happy for you...'' But my voice didn't sound happy at all. It was only sadness. A heartbroken boy...

I heard her sigh before hanging up. She didn't even say goodbye... Although I'm glad she didn't. If she did I probably fell on my knees, crying my heart out.

A/N: OKAYYY GUYSSS I'M SO SORRY FOR SO SLOWLY UPDATING!!! GOMENASAIIIII! I'm just a lazy girl who just doesn't really want to write anymore. But you guys just keep coming back to me, saying I have to continue my stories and I'm happy you do. That people need me. I really need that. I have a shitty (sory for my language) time right now. Depression and stuff... Hating myself and loving myself... It's such a struggle. And then my mom... But enough about me. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. :)