6

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" The other, somewhat bigger man asked.
"I Uhhh... I just wanted... t-to l-leave..."
"No your not!" And the other, smaller man grapped my arm so I couldn't leave.
"John... we talked about this. Let the lady go" the leader said. At least, he looked like one.
The man named John let me go and I started to walk backwards.
"But we didn't say you could go either. James!" And we big man named James walked to me and pinned me to a wall.
Seriously, what's with me and guys pinning me against walls?!
"Soooo... as punishment you'll never be the same again." The leader said before he slapped me.

***
"W-Where am I?" I sat up and looked at my parents faces. They looked worried.
"Mom? Dad? What happened?"
"You were found last night in the lost town. After that you..." my dad looked away. Trying to hold his tears away.
"Should I tell her?" The docter came in. He sat down and smiled softly.
"Please do!" I asked.
What happened to me? I really don't remember anything.
"You were found partly naked and everywhere was blood. The police searched for any criminals but couldn't find them. Till now I mean... Anyway you had some large cuts on your leg which are healing. Be careful with walking though..."
I started to investigate myself and indeed, my legs had some really large cuts on it.
"Woah..."
"(Y/N)... That boy came just a few minutes ago. Just before you woke up. We said you weren't awake yet and so he waited in the waiting room. Should we let him in?" My mother asked.
"Who?"
"That Cameron Boyce-boy"
"Cameron? Why?"
"He was pretty worried if you ask me" my dad answered.
"Let him in... at least, if I don't look to stupid" my mom smiled and let Cameron in.
He rushed to me and grapped my hand. It was warm and it made me relax more. And the crazy thing... it fit perfectly in mine...
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah... at least I think so"
"What a relief! When I heard about you I canceled everything and rushed to you."
"Thanks..."
I stared into his brown eyes. For some reason I couldn't look away. Then the moment was ruint by my dad. He cleared his throat and looked up like he didn't do that. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"I'm thirsty, i'm going to get coffee. Dear, help me please?" And they left alongside the docter.
"You know... i have a lot of fangirls..." Cameron started.
"Oh god... What is it?"
"Your different." he blushed a bit and looked away.
"Different in what way?" I teased.
"In a 'I like you way' " he mumbeled. It was so cute i couldn't resist a big smile. Even if it looked creepy...
When he looked at me again he started laughing.
"Your a creep you know?"
"I know... but i have to reward you for that cute moment"
"What kind of reward?" He smirked.
"Still thinking..." i said after a pause.
"What about a kiss?" He smiled evily. But still with light pink cheeks.
"A-a-a... KISS?!" I blushed so hard i thought my face was gonna dissapear. #anime

to be continued...

I know i'm mean... write in the comments how it have to end.
Choice 1: you kiss and your parents walk in seeing you two.
Choice 2: the paparazzi bursts in (with or without kissing)
Choice 3: you'll go on a date (watching a movie at Camerons place (with a sleepover))
Choice 4: idk... you think of something