12

I looked up to see two men with a camera making photo's of us. Shocked, I jumped up and searched for a way out. Cameron stood up also and sighed tired at the men.

''Seriously? Can't I have one private moment?'' After he said that he took my hand and dragged me away from them. I followed silent.

''I'm sorry... '' Cameron mumbled to me when we finally found a quiet spot. He looked at me quilty. It was so adorable that I felt the urge to kiss him right then and there. But  knowing that would be weird, I smiled at him.

''Sacrifices must be made if you have a famous boyfriend...''

Cameron's eyes widened and I realised what I just said. I quickly covered my mouth and blushed darkly. ''OMG... I didn't just said that...''

He laughed and pulled me closer to him. Oh damn he was so cute... His freckles and his hair and- STOP IT! ''So I'm your boyfriend hmm?'' He smirked.

''Well, uhhh I just uhhh...'' And again i started stuttering and blushing. Damn that boy... Cameron smirked at me and looked deep into my eyes.

''Í love you (Y/N)...''

I smiled softly and nodded. ''I love you to''

-A/N: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it's me again! Did you miss me? Blub, i'm sorry for not updating but i kinda started to read again. And i'm addicted once again YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! But, i'm sorry for not updating... for the moment i have only one hand to write with and believe me, that sucks! That's why this is such a short chapter. I promise i'll write again soon.