13

Finally vacation!!! Next week I'm going to the Efteling and Ponyparkcity! I'm so excited, you have NO idea! But before all of that I'm writing a great chapter for you guys! Have fun 😊🙌

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It's been a while since i've seen Cameron and honestly, I really miss him. The paparazzi just can't leave me alone and I constantly have to give an intervieuw about me dating Cameron. Not to talk about all his fangirls who ship us or either hate me. Sometimes i think i'm gonna go crazy.

But since it's vacation I'm gonna go out. My mom and I wanted to go the Europe for a long time and now the time is finally here. It's only for a few days tho but I'm really looking forward to it. The only thing is... I haven't told Cam yet.

"(Y/N)!!! Kaylah's at the door!" Suddenly mom yells, waking me from my thoughts.

"Coming!" I yell back before running downstairs and opening the door.

"Hey" she smiles at me.

"Hey...?" I can't help being surprised. The last time I spoke her was 2 weeks ago at the set. And that was when she was angry at me or something.

"Did you see the last episode with Lacey?" She smiled big.

"Uhh no?"

"You have to see it! Luke and Lacey are so cute!" She pushes the door open and walks inside.

"Where is the tv?" She jumps up and down in excitement.

I'm still confused but I point to the living room. She runs to it and clicks the tv on. I close the door and walk to her.

"Why were you angry at me at the set?" I ask when I sit down next to her.

"Oh nothing. LOOK!" she points to the tv where the episode starts with Lacey.

I watch it a bit bored but then out of nowhere they both kiss. Cameron kissing Kaylah...

My eyes widen when I watch them closely. Something inside me being very angry. Is this jealousy?

"It was so perfect... His lips are like sweet candy's" she sighed dreamy.

I looked at Kaylah, not knowing how to react. "Ehhh..."

"And after the scene he asked me out. Saying I was a really good kisser and he wanted to get to know me better." She smiled big.

"W-What?!" I felt my heart break. Was this all a joke to him? Weren't we dating? Or no... Did Kaylah lie?

"I know you two are dating dear..." Kaylah suddenly smirked.

"You better be careful. I'm taking him from you." Her eyes looked weirdly darker than before.

"But... You're..." Everything hurt inside me. I looked down.

Kaylah stood up and tilted my chin so I had to look straight at her.

"He's mine."

***

Tomorrow is the day I'm going to Europe. Mom is very excited and so am I. My bags are all ready and I'm helping mom with packing the last bag.

"So did you tell Cameron already?" Mom smiles.

I sigh when I remember Kaylah's words.

"He's mine."

"No. I haven't told him. And I don't think I'm going to."

"What? Why?!" She looked a bit shocked.

"It's nothing. Just Kaylah kissing him and stuff"

Mom shook her head. "She's just jealous of you two. You are so cute together. Like you're meant to be!"

Those words made me smile and I hugged mom.

"Thanks..."

"Now, go tell him." She let's me go and points to the phone.

I nod and walk to the phone. Quickly ticking his number in.

"Hello?" Cameron answers.

"Uhm...  Hi" I mumble a bit nervous.

"Is that you (Y/N)?"

"Yeah... I wanted to tell you I'm going to Europe." I quickly said.

"What? Why?!"

"Vacation... It's just for a few days but still..."

"Oh... Well, have a nice flight and come home safe" I almost heard him smile.

"Thanks"

"Cammie? Who's that?" Suddenly I heard Kaylah's voice on the other side.

"It's only (Y/N). I was about to hang up" he says to her.

It made me angry. He talked to her like he liked her or something... And ONLY me? Weren't we dating?

"Cam... What is going on between you guys" I said, holding my anger back.

"Oh nothing! Why would there be! You're the only one for me remember?"

I rolled my eyes. There was my answer. He liked her.

"I know you like her. I can tell from the kiss, from how you talk to her. What Kaylah told me. Why don't you just admit you like Kaylah more than me?!"

"..."

I smiled painfully. "Thank you for those sweet moments. It's over" and after that, I hang up.

Mom looked at me and walked over to me. "I'm so sorry dear..." She hugged me.

Tears were streaming across my face and I fell on my knees. I loved him... And he just liked Kaylah more than me. I wasn't angry. I was only sad. My heart was broken.

Cameron's P.O.V.

I messed up. I lost her. And I regret it. I still like her. No, I love her.

"Cammie? Did she break up?" Kaylah walked to me and looked worried.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry... But you know. Now we have more time to do things together!" She smiled sweetly.

It was different. Kaylah was always there for me. She knew me better then anyone. Like she was my soulmate. But (Y/N)... Everything about her was just drawing me in. Wanting to kiss every inch of her.

What should I do? Did I like two people at the same time?!