11

(A/N)
Heeii guys!! I'm back!!!
Sorry if I haven't been updating lately but I had some trouble at home with my mom and stuff. School was a bitch to but it's finally vacation so now it's story time XD.
my best-insane-fangirl-friend @Trisha.Prins and I were constantly role playing to so I kinda forgot to update to. Yes, we're pretty insane if it comes to rp... 10 hours in a day.... owh jeez..
Well enough about me, let's get this story starting!!!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I blushed a dark red when Cameron let go. He smirked at me making me blush even more.
"Wow... d-didn't expect that." Kaylah said.
I didn't know why but somehow her voice didn't sound as happy as before anymore. I looked her deeply in the eyes, trying to find some answers. She looked back at me before looking away. What was she hiding?
Suddenly someone knocked on the door.
"We're starting in two minutes! Be ready!" A male voice said.
"Owh shit..." Cameron scolded and jumped to his dresser. Quickly trowing some gel in his hair.
I laughed. He looked actually really funny when he was in such a hurry.
"Yeah yeah, laugh all you want! But when you're famous you stop laughing" Cameron turned to me and smirked.
I stook my tongue out and laughed.
"Like I'll be famous..."
"Maybe someday..." Cameron smiled.
"Okay enough chatting! Let's get this done!" And Kaylah pushed Cameron to the door.
With a smile I followed them. Normally I didn't like Disney shows that much but with Cameron in it, I may start to like it. Just a little...

I sat down next to Kaylah in chairs specially made for us. Sometimes when they we're recording I whispered some things to Kaylah about their acting but she didn't respond. Was she angry at me? I really didn't get any of this...

When they where finally done I stood up and stretched. My butt hurt from all that sitting...
"Kaylah you coming? I'm getting something to drink."
"No thanks..." she mumbled before walking to her dad.
I raised my eyebrow before slowly walking to the food table. I took a croissant and some tea and turned around. My eyes searched for a place where I could sit, but all places where taken.
"So... how was my amazing acting?" Cameron suddenly said, standing next to me.
Shocked, I dropped my croissant. Cameron quickly catched it and gave it back to me.
"You startled me..."
"Sorry..." he smirked.
I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.
"Never mind. You're pretty good at acting. I could really see how you were enjoying your part as Luke"
Cameron smiled and took some lemonade.
"Thanks... why don't you try acting sometime?"
My eyes widened. Did he just really said that?!
"Me?!" I almost yelled.
"Yeah, why not? It's not that hard..."
"Nonononononono! I'm terrible believe me! I'm really not the person you're looking for!"
Cameron rolled his eyes.
"You also said you couldn't sing. Now, take this script and read Lacey's part out loud." He took a script from the table and gave it to me.
"B-But..."
"No buts! Just read. Its a scene for JESSIE."
I sighed and read the first line.

"O-Oh... I'm sorry. I'm not from around here..."
Cameron smirked at me and looked at my body. Somehow it made me a little nervous.
"No problem. I'm Luke."
"Lacey..." We shook hands.
"Lacey? That's a pretty name for a girl like you."
"Oh really? Were you expecting some hot model or something?" I smirked and looked at Cameron bitchy.
Cameron looked a bit surprised but then smirked.
"So you're that kind of girl? Hmm... interesting."
I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, I must be going. My uncle is waiting for me."

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Cameron yelled and wrapped me in a hug.
I laughed. Silly boy...
"You're a natural! You acted like you did it everyday!" He smiled big.
"Is that a good thing?" I nervously said.
"Of course it is!" Cameron laughed.

Suddenly, Kaylah stood next to us. She smiled at Cameron. And again, completely ignoring me.
"We found an actress for Laceys part!"
Cameron's eyes lit up and smiled big.
"Who?!"
"It's me!!!" Kaylah smiled.
Cameron looked at her, like she just said that she saw a fairy. He raised his eyebrow.
"You...? You're joking right?"
She shook her head and gave him the script.
"Here. This is the full script of the first episode with Lacey."
I stepped closer and looked at the script. It was full of love scenes...
Cameron sighed when Kaylah left. Then he turned to me.
"Great... now I have to pretend we're a couple."
"It's just acting..." I mumbled.
"But still... since when can she act that well?"
I shrugged. I never saw her act after all. She did say once, she hated pretending being someone else.
"Ugghhhhh... I need something to drink" and Cameron took some coffee from the machine.
When he was done drinking he took my hand and walked outside.
"W-What are you doing?"
"I need some fresh air."
I rolled my eyes and followed him. But why did I have to come if he wanted fresh air? Ugh... boys.

After a few minutes we arrived in the park. I looked around and saw kids running everywhere. It made me smile.
"(Y/N)?"
I looked up and saw Cameron staring at me.
"Hmm yeah?"
"You know..." he scratched the back of his head.
"I actually really wanted you to be Lacey..."
My cheeks turned red and I quickly looked away, thinking about all the love scenes in the show.
"Uhm... oh... that uhhh..."
Cameron laughed and pulled his arms around me. Making me blush even more.
"You're cute when you blush."
I didn't know what to say and it felt like my head was exploding. My heart was racing...
So, what did I do? I nestled my face in his chest.
"Stop it... you know I can't handle such things..." I mumbled.
Cameron smiled and hugged me.

Flash!