14

(A/N) *It's been a while guys! I'm sorry but I don't feel like writing lately. I broke my arm, got a horse to take care of and I'm riding him 4 times a week. And every evening I'm roleplaying with my best friend. Oh, but I have news! I made a new friend called Denise and she's obsessed with Cameron XD. So because of her and all of you guys I'll continue. ..............................................................You're cool if you're still reading!!!!*

Your P.O.V.

''So? What do you think?'' mom asks when I enter her room.

''It's nice, Although it's way smaller than my room!'' I chuckle and sit down on moms bed.

Mom smiles and looks at a paper that she's holding.

''What's that?''

Mom sighs and then hands it over. It's a letter from a school that I've been accepted. My eyes widen when I read  where the school is.

''What did you do mom?!'' I look shocked to her.

''It's a school for talented people like you. You can sing, write your own songs, act like a true proffesional... I just had to try to get you in.''

''But mom! It's in London! It's... h-here.... IS THAT WHY WE'RE ON VACATION HERE?!''

She nods and looks quilty to me. ''I'm sorry (Y/N) but you have to see the school. It looks amazing!''

I sigh deeply and look at my hands. ''Maybe it isn't such a bad idea. I mean, then I can get Cameron out of my head.''

(A/N) okay I have to be honest... I'm having a majour writersblock and I don't know how to continue this story. If anyone has a good idea for this story I would love to hear it.