8

Imagine Cameron singing the boy and you the girl. Believe me, it's magical...😍😍😍

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Cameron and I were allowed to practise in a empty classroom cause I had stage fright. I sat down on a table while Cameron started the computer.
"So... which song?" He asked when YouTube started.
"Do you know sweater weather?"
"Yeah! Gosh I really love that song!"
"Me to! Only little problem... I can't sing"
"Course you can" and he clicked on the karaoke version.
"I'm not sure..."
"Look at me" and Cameron took my hands in his.
I nervously looked at him and almost immediately I started to blush. He to, blushed a bit but still looked fermly in my eyes.

"Cause it's to cold..." Cameron started and gave me a encouraging smile.
"For you here, and now"
"So let me hold... both your hands in the holes of my sweater" I softly sang.
"All I am, is a man. I want the world in my hands. I hate the beach but I stand in California with my toes in the sand."
"Use the sleeves of my sweater, let's have an adventure. Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered" slowly I became more confident while strongly holding Cameron's hands.
"Touch my neck and I'll touch yours" we both sang. Cameron touched my neck and pulled me closer to him. His warm body felt so right.
"Me in my little-low waisted shorts oh"
"You know what I think about, and what I think about. One love, two mouths, one love, one house. No shirt, no blouse. Just us, you find out. Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no." It felt like we drifted away on a cloud. Just us, no one else...
"Cause it's to cold... For you here, and now
So let me hold... both your hands in the holes of my sweater"

When the music ended we both woke up from the dream bubble and just stared at each other.
"Woah..." we both said.
"That... was..." I started.
"-Magical..." Cameron finished. I nodded.
"I never sang with so many emotions" I whispered.
"Neither have I..."
We slowly let each other go and I stopped the video from playing it all over again. I took a deep breath and felt my legs trembling. Not from standing but more from a person...
Cameron walked to me and hugged me from behind. I gasped, not prepared for it. But it didn't take long before I gave in and relaxed. Cameron nestled his face into my shoulder and I felt him smile.
"What?" I asked.
"You smell nice" I blushed and looked to the ground.
Slowly he let me go but before he let me go completely he quickly kissed my forehead. I turned to him and smiled.

Flash!

We looked up and saw a photograph and interviewer. When they saw we noticed, they ran off.
"Great..." I mumbled.
Cameron ran to the door and saw them running of the school. I followed him and just saw him texting his manager.
"Shit! The papz got a picture of (Y/N) and me."
The manager replied immediately.
"Tell her. I'll try and see what I can do"
I raised my eyebrows.
"What do you have to tell me?" Cameron sighed.
"Your chance of having a normal life is gone. If that picture comes on the internet you'll practically be a celebrity." He looked really troubled.
I smiled and let him look at me.
"I don't care. If that means I can be with you"
His eyes grew and so did mine. I blushed a dark red and ran off. He yelled my name but I didn't react anymore. I confessed to him! What was I thinking? He is a celebrity and I'm just me. We never could be a couple! No matter how badly I wanted it.

When school finally ended I ran to the car. Dad asked how school was but I didn't respond. I didn't want to talk about it. 99% was about Cameron after all.
At home my mom took me apart and asked me what was wrong. She looked really worried.
"Fine..." I breathed.
"Cameron Boyce is a new student in my class and we paired up for a music test. Everything was okay till I confessed. After that I ran off and school ended."
"Oh sweety... did he say no?"
"No... I didn't wait for that. I just ran off. But we never could be together anyway. He is a celebrity and I'm just me." And before I knew it, tears were streaming across my face.

After crying for an half hour the doorbell rang. My dad opened it and I heard it was Cameron. I quickly wiped my tears away and let my mom go. She nodded like she understand and left the room.
"(Y/N)! Someone's here for you" dad yelled.
"I don't want to speak to him!" I yelled back.
"Sorry Mr (L/N) but I have to" and Cameron raced up the stairs. Leaving my dad yelling at the door.
Cameron opened my door and shock when he saw me. He held his ground and let his eyes trail me.
"Why did you came?" I sobbed.
"B-Because you don't understand."
"I understand perfectly! You never could be with me anyway. Not that you wanted to" I mumbled the last thing.
"That's not true!"
"IT IS!"
"Is not!"
"ITISITISITISIT-" But before I could finish Cameron pushed me down on the bed and kissed me.
My eyes widened while I felt his soft lips onto mine. No way! He was kissing me? Me?!
After some time he let go and blushed.
"Y-You kissed m-me..." I stuttered.
"Now do you understand? I'm falling for you, because of you! And even if I'm famous... I want you!"
My hands reached for his head. They cupped his face and I slowly smiled.
"You have no idea how long I've waited..." and I pulled him to me again. Pressing his lips onto mine.
Tears escaping my eyes while the fireworks exploded in my stomach. My head was spinning and I prayed to God nothing would tear us ever apart.

But nothing lasts forever...