3

When i came back at the hospital-room of Amy i saw her sleeping. She looked so peacefull... I smiled and sat next to her on a chair.
A few momets later her mom came in.
"Oh hey (Y/N)! I didn't expect you to be so fast"
"Well yeah... i am" you sai akwardly.
After that you both silently watched Amy.
"Will she be okay?" You then asked.
"I have no idea... i really don't" her mother said. And when i looked at her i saw she had tears in her eyes.

A few hours later of helping the docters assistances and reading Amy's favorite book out loud, the docter came to me. I was just finishing the last sentence.
"Miss (L/N), you have to go home. It's closing time"
"But i-"
"No, i'm sorry... she needs to rest" and i was dragged outside.
From the outside everything looked fine... just a normal hospital. But it wasn't. In this hospital was my best friend dying...
I turned around with tears in my eyes and started to walk home. Then i realised that Cameron boy never came.
"Stupid boy... i hate them all..." i mumbled while a tear escaped my eye.
At that moment someone bumped into me.
"Ouch! Can't you watch out?!" I said angry, wiping the tears out of my eyes.
"I'm so sorry! Take my hand, i'll help you!" The person said and stook his hand out.
I waved it away and stood up myself. Then i looked at the person and we both were shocked.
"It's you!" The person said.
"Cameron Boyce..."

I quickely recovered and walked past him.
"What's wrong?" He said confused.
"Leave me alone!" I yelled back.
"No! You told me to come so here i am!" I stopped walking and turned to him. Even if he was a few meters away i could see he blushed a bit. Again...
"But your to late..." i said coldly.
"What happened?" He said nervous while walking to me.
"The hospital's closed. You said you would come today but your to late"
"I'm sorry... the fangirls just kept coming." He looked to the ground. Like he really was sorry.
"Right... now i have to go. My parents expect me to be home in a half hour"
"Okay... i'll uhh..."
"Just go..." and i walked to my home.

That evening i gained a follower on instagram. (You can guess just once, who is it?)

It was that Cameron Boyce... he was really getting on my nerves. I looked at his account and saw a few pictures which made me blush.
"STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT!!!" I yelled at myself.
Quickely i left his account but accidently liked a photo of him.
"Nonononono!!!" I returned to the photo and tried to unlike but it didn't work!
'Please check your wifi' my phone said.
"Moooooooommmm!!! The wifi isn't working!" I yelled pretty stressed.
"We're working on it! Patiece sweety"
"I CAN'T RELAX RIGHT NOW!! MOOOMMMM HURRY!!!"
After 5 long minutes i finally unliked the photo but i saw i had a message.
It's not him... please don't let it be him... not him... not him... not him...
And with eyes closed i opened the message.
After a while i noticed i never would find out with my eyes closed so i carefully opened one of them.
It was from him...

I'll be there at 12 tomorrow, you comming to?

With shaking hands i texted him back.

Okay, see you tomorrow

_____________________________

The next day i was pretty nervous. Not about Cameron, no of course not! Why would i?
No, i was nervous how Amy would react. And if she felt better.
When i finally reached the hospital i saw a huge crowd was gathered before the entrance. And guess for who?
I rolled my eyes and walked inside. When i reached Amy's hospital room i saw she was awake. She looked weak though...
"(Y/N)!!! Did you get it? The autograph?" She smiled. I nodded when i saw her this happy.
"Give it! Nooooowwww!!!" and with a big smile on my face i sat down.
"Here is it" and i gave her the autograph. When she got it she screamed VERY loud.
"Thank you thank you thank you thank youuuu!!!" And she hugged me.
"Amy, i have another surprise but you have to stay in bed. NO MATTER WHAT!" She looked at me with confusion and nodded.
I looked at the time and saw it was 12 pm. With a smirk i turned to the window and saw a car ariving. All the people outside screamed and quickely i closed the window.
"What's the surprise?" Amy asked.
"You'll see... it will be here any moment" and i sat down.

After 10 minutes or so we heard someone knock on the door. With the confused Amy next to me i said:
"Come in!"
And he came in. With flowers in his hands and a nervous smile came Cameron Boyce in. For a minute Amy didn't do something and then she screamed.
"CAMERON BOYCEEEEEE!!!!!!!"
She completely forgot what i asked her 10 minutes ago and jumped out of her bed. She ran to him and hugged him like he was a doll.
"Can't breath..." he joked and she let go of him.
"So your Amy..." she nodded, still smiling like crazy.
"And your Cameron..." she said still in awe.
"AMY!!! Didn't i tell you to lay down?" I asked a bit angry.
"Oh... forgot." And she walked a bit unsure back. When she laid down i smiled.
"So, you like the surprise?!" She nodded so hard i thought her head would fall off.
"And it's not even my birthday" she wispered.
We smirked and sat down next to her.
"C-Could you h-hold my hand?" Amy said blushing.
Cameron looked at me and when i smiled he held her hand. I wondered how it felt.
No! Stop it!

We talked a lot and when it was time for Cameron to go Amy couldn't resist to kiss him on his cheek. I rolled my eyes but smiled.
"(Y/N)... Could you show me the way back? I'm not good with finding my way"
"Okay... i'll be back Amy!"
"Take your time" she smirked.