9

Cameron's P.O.V.
When she kissed me it felt like I found my soul mate. She felt like the puzzle piece I was searching for my entire life. Her soft lips fit perfectly against mine...
When she pulled away I was kinda dissapointed. Our eyes locked and we smiled softly at each other.
"CAMERON BOYCE!" Suddenly (Y/N)'s dad yelled while throwing the door open.
Embarrassed, I quickly stood up with red cheeks. (Y/N) to, blushed and sat up. Her dad just looked at me with small eyes.
"Get...out" he softly but hateful said.
My eyes widened. What did he say?
"But dad! You can't throw him out?!" (Y/N) protested.
"You better be quiet young lady!" He spat out.
(Y/N) flinched and hid herself behind me. When I looked into her eyes I could tell she was afraid. So her dad never was this angry?
"Sir, if you let me explain-"
"If you don't get out yourself I have to call the police." His eyes spat fire.
I looked away and mumbled goodbye to the person I loved most. (Y/N)'s eyes were tearing up again and I felt the urge to hug her. But before I could her dad took my shoulder and pushed me out.
Just before he closed the door he said angrilly: "If you ever touch her again I will be sure you'll get hurt"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
How could he?! And why? I didn't get it. What did Cameron do to him? Confused, I ran downstairs to see my mom in tears on the ground and my dad slamming the door.
"Mom? Dad what was that all about?!" I yelled.
Dad turned to me and walked to me. I smelled alcohol and my eyes widened.
"You drank..."
"Young lady, I'll warn you. If you ever get near to him again I'll promise you..." he smirked.
"You won't get in my house anymore"
"What?!" Mom and I said.
"Honey isn't there a way to solve this misunderstanding?" Mom tried while walking to us.
"Shut up (M/N)!" and dad slapped mom so she fell back.
"Mom!!! Dad are you out of your mind?!" I pushed my dad aside and sat down next to my mother.

*time skip* (because I can)

The next day I entered school, my body was bruised. I could barely walk and everything hurt. I got sad looks and shooting heads from people in the school but no one asked me if I was okay. Not that I expected that...
"(Y/N)? What happened?" Sarah asked when I sat down on my seat.
"Nothing..."
"You're a bad lier. Now tell me" she smirked.
"I told you I was fine!" I yelled at her.
She looked terrified at me and quickly turned around. I didn't mean to hurt her. I really didn't but it's just that I can't talk about this to anyone. Not even...

"(Y/N)? My God you look terrible! What happened?!" Cameron asked when he sat down next to me.
I looked at him and saw the worry in his eyes. I wanted to fall in his arms and cry my eyebowls out but I knew I couldn't. If my dad found out...
"It's nothing." I looked away. A tear escaping my eye.
"No you're not. Excuse me Ms? Can I take (Y/N) to the school nurse?" Cameron asked our teacher.
Ms Rose gasped when she looked at me and quickly nodded.
"G-Go. Please go"
"Thank you Ms" and Cameron stood up.
"Come on." He stook his hand out to help me but I waved it off and stood up.
But with the first step I took, the pain increased and I fell down. Just before I hitt the ground I felt the hands of Cameron around me. When I looked up, his brown eyes pierced through mine. I just wanted to kiss him so badly right now... but my dad...
After a few seconds staring our teacher coughed and we both woke up. Cameron blushed a bit and took my hand. With a smile he guided me to the school nurse.
"Oh my. Dear what happened?!" She asked worried.
"I fell" I lied.
Cameron looked at me with a don't-lie look. I just looked away.
While taking care of me the nurse smiled at me. She looked really worried though.
"Done" she finally said.
"Thanks" I mumbled and stood up.
"You better get some rest. I'll tell your teacher you're sleeping okay?" I just nodded and walked to the bed that was in the other room. Cameron silently followed me.
"Why are you lying?" He asked when I laid down.
"I can't tell you the truth. I'm sorry. Just don't get near to me. My dad..."
"So he did this?" Cameron asked angry.
I didn't respond. What did I have to say?

I don't know exactly how it happened but after crying and telling Cameron everything that happened yesterday we fell asleep in each others arms. His warm arms around me felt so right...
When I woke up I noticed Cameron was already awake and was playing with my hair. I smiled and moved closer to him.
"Good afternoon my lady" he whispered.
"Shush. I want to stay like this a little longer."
Cameron smirked and softly kissed my hair. I blushed.
"You're adorable..." he said making me giggle.
"You're hot" I smirked while blushing.
"I know" he laughed.
"Asshole" I laughed and pushed him away making him fall out the bed.
With a loud bang he landed.
"Oh God. Are you alright?" I asked worried while leaning over the bed.
Cameron just laughed and pulled me to him on the ground.
We rolled over the ground poking each other till the door slammed open.
"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!" dad yelled angry.
"D-Dad?" My body started shaking and my hands took a better grip on Cameron. He noticed I was pretty scared and pulled me close.
"I won't! You stay away from her!" He yelled back making my father flinch.
"What?! You're telling me to back of?! You little-"
"You don't have the right to hit your own daughter. You should love her not bruise her!"
"You told him?!" Dad looked angry at me.
"Yes I did! And he's right! Don't touch me ever again!" I yelled angry.
That's when we heard sirenes and a few moments later the police came in and arrested my dad. It did hurt you know... seeing your own father get arrested. Cameron held me close when the paparazzi started to ask us questions and take photos.
"So is she your girlfriend now?" Some interviewer asked Cameron.
"Nope. Not yet" he smirked at me making me smile again.

Goshhh took forever to write this. Sorry if you love your dad and know he will never do this to you. I'm really sorry!!! I personally don't have a dad cause mine left when I was born so I don't know much about father's. However I want to thank you all for reading this story and comment so much. If you have any ideas for a character or a chapter just say so. And to the writers of Cameron boyce fanfictions: do you have the same problem that if you write Cameron boyce you get Cameron Joyce? Cause I have😂😂😂
Don't forget to vote follow and comment!
Love you all!