4

this chapter is special for @EmmaMartiny !!! sorry I teased you in the comments about what would happen next. So that's why this chapter is special for you 😁

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Cameron and I slowly walked back to the entrance of the hospital. But after a few minutes it looked like Camerons steps slowed down. And indeed he did. After a few seconds he stopped.
"What's wrong?" I asked while turning around.
He didn't respond. He only stared at me. Which started to creep me out after a minute. Like who wouldn't?!
"C-Cameron?" I stutterd.
He mumbeled something, walked over to me and pushed me to the wall.
Shocked I looked at him. Now knowing how to react. For a second we just stared at each other and in that second I noticed he was actually pretty close to me. It made me blush.
"W-Would you b-back of?!"
"Why?"
"Cause your close to me"
"No... this-" and he moved even more closer to me. Our faces were barely apart.
"-Is close" he finished.
I blushed even more. Mostly because I never been so close to a boy before. Not even thinking about a celebertie."

"Cameron!" Someone yelled. It sounded like a big buff guy.
Cameron smirked and finally backed off. Not even looking at me again he walked away.
"Coming!"
That's weird... I don't know for sure but did I just felt my heart beating really loud? I saw him walking away and something inside me felt like it was taken.
Weird...

"CAMERON!" I yelled, not even thinking.
He turned around and smiled. And this time, my heart skipped a beat.
"What's upp?"
"T-Thanks for coming!" I forced a smile which turned into a real smile with a light blush.
He smiled and waved me to come to him. I furrowed my eyebrows a little but walked over. When I stood beside him he whispered:
"I want to see you again, so text me" when he backed off I blushed a bright red and looked to the ground. Trying to cover my face.
Cameron tilted my chin and looked into my eyes.
"Promise..."
"I-I promise..." I answered. Almost drowning in his eyes.
"CAMERON!!!" The voice yelled again. This time a lot angryier.
Cameron let me go, blushed a bit, then smiled again and left.

What just happened?

Timeskip

It's been two whole weeks since he came to the hospital. And still he hasn't responded to my text.
When I got back to Amy's room she smirked at me when I entered.
"Soooo... what happened?"
"N-Nothing!" I lied. Well, actually I didn't lie. Nothing serious happend...
"Your a bad lieyer (Y/N). Now tell me"
And so I did. I told her everything that happend, with (of course) a blush on my face. When I told her, she smiled her croocky smile.
"He likes you"
"No he doesn't!"
"Don't try to win this. You'll never win" she smirked.
I sighed.
"Well, how would you know?"
"Which guy would pin a girl against the wall and almost kiss her if he doesn't like her?" She stated.
"But...Uhhh..."
"I win..."

The moment I got back home I laid down in bed. Trying to think if I should text him or not. After an half hour I finally decided to text him. I promised after all.
'Hi Cameron, you told me to text you?'
And that was two weeks ago. Every day I looked at my phone, maybe he send a response! But he didn't. And so did I lost my hope.

After a month I completely forgot about him and visited Amy everyday. She didn't get it to. If he liked me he should've texted me already wouldn't he?

The bell rang and I was done with school. Smiling I stood up and packed my books. Today I would hear if Amy could go home! Almost jumping from excitement I ran to my bike. Which was waiting outside.
"Amy, here I come!" I yelled, before taking of.

After a few minutes of riding I saw a big limo stopping beside me. After all, the light was red... I looked at the limo and investigated it. Who would have a limo here?
One of the windows got down and a boy shook his head outside.
My eyes widened.
"C-Cameron?!" He looked at me, clearly shocked and closed the window fast.
I rode to the window and ticked on it.
"Why didn't you respond? Please talk to me!" He let his window down and we stared awkwardly at each other.
"I can't... I can't meet you again. I'm sorry" and with a sad look he closed his window.
I was to shocked to move when the light changed to green. Every memmorie of him flashed for my eyes.
When I got my regular sight back, my phone rang. I slowly picked up.
"Hello?"
"I'm so sorry..." Amy's mother cried.
"W-What?"
"She died... Amy's dead..." my eyes widened and my legs started to feel weak.
"No way..." I whispered before my phone fell out of my hands. Quickly crashed by a car. Just like my heart. I just lost someone I maybe liked and my best friend...

I couldn't feel worse and my head was spinning. Like all life was wiped away from me. That's when I fell down and I blacked out.

Yeah I know... short chapter but after the loooooovvvveeee I couldn't really think of anything else anymore... sorrryyyyyyyy
The next chapter will be a lot better! Promise!!!!