1 | Prologue

DEVIATION RECORDS

◌ ◌ ◌

"One with history is one with grounds,
While the forgotten falls in a pit with no bounds."

◌ ◌ ◌

Year 1800

Two bodies of a man and a woman were found on an abandoned island on the outline of the Republic of South Korea, they gained consciousness and were released from the hospital a few months later after they were identified as the Mr and Mrs. Kyung.

The unknown was successfully hidden, and the mutation in their beings was kept a secret.

◌◌◌

Year 1816

Kyung Jungdae, the only son of the Kyung family was now the only holder, after his parents, of the supernatural blood: the mutant blood.

◌◌◌

Year 1825

The only son got married to a human, who after undergoing mutation was able to give birth to two new, young, equally strong mutants.

◌◌◌

Year 1876

Generations descended and diversified. One generation after another, the number of mutants grew. Clans and tribes in every country and city around the globe. Mutants were failing to hide their real identities, creating what mutants marked as the WCI: World Chaos One.

◌◌◌

Year 1890

The upper hands of the mutant world started to look for a solution and created a written structure, legislation, and a protocol rightfully established by TMC: The Mutants Constitution.

◌◌◌

Year 1900

The nation of mutants was constantly growing, every new generation was enlightened to the rules they needed to follow.

Mutants' identity was publicly decided to stay hidden from humankind for the sake of world peace and evasion of a second WC.

Each uncover of a mutant's identity would cause him or her immediate leave to another city after the TMC erases the uncovered mutant's identity from the human witness's memories using memory manipulation.

◌◌◌

Year 1950

After the strict orders and rules set for mutant-kind, peace was set in most places and mutants were nearly unnoticeable.

Mutants and Humans live in complete peace and harmony, the difference between both creatures is close to nonentity.

◌◌◌

Year 1997

All mutant offspring have been turning out with more than one supernatural power, after the cross of blood and DNA, new generations hold mutants with two to three powers.

Therefore, mutants' powers were increasing constantly and were nearly becoming hard to stay hidden, hard to hold back.

◌◌◌

Year 1999

The TMC created an Anti-Power potion that should be drunk by all teenage mutants daily, serving to minimize their powers and easily control them at such a fresh, irresponsible age.

Although the TMC worked hard on creating this potion, it was only able to minimize the mutants' power by a negative fifty percent

Hence the mutants fraternity didn't want to diminish their powers and abnormal abilities, both parties, the Constitution, and the people, were satisfied with the obligation of such a potion.

◌◌◌

Meantime, Seoul

Meantime, Seoul

A mutant, Kim Yoon Bi, also a former Busan citizen moves to Seoul after the uncovering of her identity.

It's well known for teenagers that it's strictly illegal to use powers in any setting, even if it's to save a life if there is a chance for humans to witness such happening.

Yoon Bi attacks humankind with her mutant powers in an attempt to protect herself and that simply causes any memory of her in any mind of a Busan citizen she knew to be permanently omitted.

Just like any other rebel the TMC dealt with. Ergo, moving is set as an obligation to the Lee household.

Seoul is their next destination.

//What y'all think?
This is a totally new idea, purely my creation so any similarities with other works is a total coincidence.
All quotes I'll use are Mine, any similarities are coincidental.
Please DON'T copy my work.
Thank you for reading and please support~
See you next chapter~