37 | Uncovered pt.2

○○○

"Those who say that promises are made to be broken are either too weak, or too scary.
Because it either means that they believe in endless promises, or they don't believe in promises at all."

○○○

Yoonbi

Someone puts a hand over my mouth and pulls me to the side as I attempt to climb the staircase to the senior's floor. "What the--" Jungkook covers my mouth when he turns me to him, smiling at me and nodding in assurance. He enthusiastically lets me go and kneels down to get something from the floor as we stand under the staircase, well hidden.

My heart skips a double beat when I see a cup of coffee in his hand, stretched out for me. I choke out, then cough and cover my mouth feeling way too touched. "This is the sweetest thing!" I hug him carefully, putting the safety of my coffee in the equation.

"Glad." He kisses my neck and rubs my back, "let's go to class and drink then." His hand stays over my shoulder as we walk, when we enter the classroom everyone quiets down for an exact count of three.

Then noise floods the air again, but some people keep staring as I walk with Jungkook to his seat, sitting in Taehyung's seat while he runs late. "I thought you were going to be late, you got here pretty quickly." Jungkook says, letting me sit in his seat so it's easier for me to move when the teacher comes.

"Well, I am impressive." I laugh, feeling a little nervous. He won't suspect anything, I calm myself and sip on my coffee as I look around class, Jimin isn't in his seat but standing with BamBam and RyungNa instead.

It looks like Jimin is in the process of accepting the close friendship of RyungNa and BamBam, my eyes catch Jimin looking at Jungkook and smiling widely at him with a bonus wink.

My mouth falls open at the gesture and I turn to see Jungkook's reaction, he smiles back, showing all pearly white teeth and nodding like a gangster flirting with a girl. What. The. Hełl.

I drink the remnants of my coffee and slam the cup down, breaking the contact between Jikook. Jikook? Did I say Jikook? I used it a couple of times, this is karma! I press my lips together and leave Jungkook, moving back to my seat and wondering where Taehyung is.

That cute pumpkin, we didn't talk much and it's a shame. My eyes light up when I look up from my set books and see him walking in with his long chocolate strands of messy, soft hair. Damñ is he not challuring. Charming and alluring.

Jungkook is too busy frowning at me, while I ignore him and hold back the urge to stick out my tongue at him. Taehyung doesn't notice anything and blankly sits in Jungkook's seat, refuses to get up again and makes himself comfortable.

I smirk, "hey Tae!" I wave at him, missing him for some vague reason, "I missed you." I confess. I notice Jungkook's head snapping to me as he shoots a shocked face, Taehyung turns and smiles with a wink and a victory sign against his face.

I smile back, giving him a heart sign. The teacher comes in and I realize that I was getting back at Jikook. Wow, Taehyung is the best partner ever, he helped me do it in seconds.

◌◌◌

"Jackie," I call Jackson as we waltz out of the class room for lunch, "s'up."

"Yoonbi yah," he sings and drops an arm around my shoulder, casually pulling me to his side, he then looks up in search for something as I frown, "why don't you see for yourself." He points a finger at the ceiling and I burst out laughing, pushing him away playfully.