12 | Friendship

◌ ◌ ◌

"Who said that every bad has its good was never wrong, in falseness lays the power of being weak or strong. It decides if your endurance would last short or long, yet it's a sequence of lies put into a song."

◌ ◌ ◌

Yoonbi

I stare at my phone screen with a laughable face as I read the text messages on our group: SMG, stands for supreme mutant gang. RyungNa and BamBam got creative.

RyungNa: no! You're wrong Jackson. Omg I feel like I'm going to die. Jimin IS so cute and-- I don't care what you think. He is amazing. He's NOT a kid.

Jr: well, I won't go as far as saying he's a kid Jackson. I'd just admit he's too nice to everyone.

BamBam: he's not nice to me. And he ignores all of us. His group does so too, the only reason they tolerate us is because Yoonbi is friends with Suga and Jimin. And all the rest of them. How did she do that in a... Month? Five weeks? She just came in a couple of weeks ago!

Jackson: she takes after me. And please, Namjoon doesn't ignore us. My bro.

Me: are you guys seriously talking about this when we have a maths test tomorrow?

Jr: damn. True.

BamBam: we have a math test!

Jackson: thank you for the new info BamBam.

RyungNa: I need to go, study well and goodnight to all.

I text my farewell too and throw my phone over my bed to take a quick look at all the lessons. Just to check if I'm missing something. I close my book with a thud and run down for dinner.

"Sweetie! Did you study well?" My mom asks from the kitchen as I take out the plates and sort them on the table.

"Yeah! Where's dad?" I ask walking into the kitchen and taking the food out.

"I'm here." Dad whispers in my ear suddenly arriving there. I almost drop the soup but hold myself at the last second. I turn to him and purse my lips.

"Your wife would've almost killed me!" I say walking past him and setting the food on the table.

"Almost," dad sits.

The meal goes just like any other meal I've been having with my parents, full of chatter about various issues. From new updates concerning the TMC to our school or work lives. I smile as dad praises me for keeping myself hidden well so far, he doesn't know and I'm glad Jungkook didn't open his mouth at all about it.

His promise wasn't just words. He meant it. I smile to myself as I remember his mental words and his handsome face. We had just a few conversations till now, but I always feel him watching me.

And I also know that he is so quiet, I won't try to figure out why. Something about him makes me not want to read his mind, ever. I like how he surprises me.