24 | SoMin's Day

○○○

"His pain is a story that becomes more hurtful and sad the more times you read it, his hurt is the tower that lost its tip in the clouds and people lost hope on trying to learn how far it really goes. Before anyone asks from the victim to save himself, they must let them know who ruined them from the start."

○○○

Jimin

"Give me this Eomma," I walk past my mom as I take the bag from her, "you shouldn't have done all this, rest more." I shake my head, shutting the trunk and opening the door for her.

"Don't worry, we'll need this food on the way, they're SoMin's favorite too." My mom goes into the car, sitting shotgun beside my dad. I quickly jog and sit in the back seat so we can go, I need to be back in Seoul early so I could finish my studies.

Before the car moves, I shoot one last glance at the closed restaurant. "Ready everyone?" My dad calls. Mom smiles and I nod along, but I don't know if I'm ready or not.

When the trees and buildings blur as the car moves, I start to remember fragments of what happened earlier today

"We should go to Jimin's again! The food was so awesome." Taehyung laughs but I stop him there.

"I'm busy today, I'm going back to Busan

"I'm busy today, I'm going back to Busan."

"So you're not coming tomorrow?" Jungkook asks, I look at him and remember what he did with Yoonbi yesterday. What's wrong with him? He took her and sat her down beside him although she didn't want to. When I walked back and sat beside her, I saw her squirming between Jungkook and I. She was feeling uncomfortable.

"No I'll come, I'll be back here at night. I'm leaving right after school- oh!" I remember something and stand up from our table, "give me a minute you guys." Namjoon glances at me briefly and nods, going right back to the discussion he was having with Suga and Jhope.