29 | Mine

○○○
"The mistakes we make pave the way so that another person will walk with a little less anxiety."
○○○

Yoonbi

RyungNa stays by my side till we reach an intersection to our houses, we must split so I stop and take my arm off her shoulder and step aside. I turn to the two boys who had been following us silently and frown.

What's wrong with them? Jungkook seems to be somewhere, deep in thought, and by the look on his face I know it's troubling him. Jimin is just walking beside Jungkook, sending him confused looks from a while to another. He looks like a five-year-old who can't read and is trying to solve a math problem, I look at Jimin then Jungkook, then Jimin again. What the heçk is wrong with them? I ask RyungNa.

I don't know! They were so fine till we left the room, you and I changed back into our clothes and they joined just a few minutes later. She answers and we share naive looks, something happened and it looks like it mainly concerns Jungkook while Jimin is just so confused with his change of mood.

Or maybe I'm wrong, I'm just guessing.

"Yah! What's wrong with you two looking like you just blew up a white house?" I ask trying to lighten the heavy air.

"Huh?"

"What?"

Jungkook and Jimin finally look at us, obviously primarily lost and just back to the earth we know. "You've been looking off since we left?" RyungNa speaks up and I'm surprised, almost believing that I went nuts imagining this. Almost. I'll make her spill the beans soon.

No pun intended. Ah, what the hèll I sound like SoMin.

Why you always lying,
Why you f** lying... I hum in my head and laugh when RyungNa asks me if I went nuts. Look at that, she can read my mind now.

"It's nothing," Jungkook replies first, his voice stiff, making it clear that there is nothing, or that even if there is he doesn't want to be interrogated. He's all mysterious mood again now? I impatiently move on my spot and sigh.

"Anyway, we must split up here," I say and immediately see Jimin moving towards RyungNa and taking her wrist.

"I'll walk you home," I hear him telling her and turn around, crossing my arms and pressing my lips together, "we're going now, see you guys on Monday!" I look at Jimin as he takes my best friend away with an idiot smile on his face.

Sorry! RyungNa says as she looks back at me, struggling to keep up with Jimin's pace. I shake my head and turn back to Jungkook muttering, "Jiminie Pabo," under my breath, "what are you standing there doing?" I glare at Jungkook, "do you want to leave me behind too?" I snap.

It's about time I show him that I have a bïtch mood too.

I leave him behind as he jumps out of his reverie, and smile to myself remembering what happened before I passed out. I stop on my tracks, waiting for Jungkook to follow up and as soon as he does, I pull his hand in mine. My smile widens when he holds my hand back, making my skin tingle from the warmth his hand emits.