Questions

Shane smiled at me, and I grinned back.

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked, stepping back a little.  He nodded, and I moved completely out of the way so he could walk through the door.

I led him to the living room, where I sat on the couch, Shane following suit.

"Sorry about the mess," I laughed nervously.  "We still have a lot of work to do."

"It's alright," Shane chuckled.  "It took us almost a year to unpack everything when we moved to London."

"Oh goodness, I hope that doesn't happen to us," I groaned.  "Though it probably will.  Mom's always distracted and Nessa's no help.  Speak of the devil, where did she go?  Nessa!" I called.

A few seconds later the five year old ran into the living room and jumped on me, laughing.  I spun her so she was sitting on my lap, and she finally noticed Shane was next to me.

"Charlie, that's not Uncle Harry," she said, pointing at Shane.

I sighed.  "Okay first of all you don't have an Uncle Harry.  It's just Harry.  Second, that is not a very nice thing to say.  This is Shane."

"Hi," Nessa said shortly.  I rolled my eyes, setting her on the floor and watching her dash out of the room.

"So how do you like it here so far?" Shane asked.  I turned back to him.

"It's... Different," I said carefully.  "Like, I don't know.  It's just not what I'm used to."

Shane nodded as if it was the most perfect explanation in the world.  "Makes sense.  It must be a lot different than America."

"How did you know I was from America?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, sorry, that probably sounded really creepy.  It was your accent."

"Ah.  I see," I said, and Shane and I easily fell into a conversation about American habits.

"Well, I better be going.  It's getting a little late," Shane said, standing.  I glanced at the clock, noticing it was well after eight.

"Oh.  Okay.  Wow, I didn't realize it was that late," I said, surprised.

Shane laughed.  "Neither did I."

I led him back to the door, and he leaned against the frame for a few moments.

"Hey, I have a question," Shane said, sticking a hand in his pocket.

"Yeah?" I asked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Can I have your number?" Shane looked at me hopefully.

I laughed.  "Sure.  Just a sec, I'll get my phone from the kitchen and we can swap."

I returned and handed him my iPhone, taking his and adding my name into the contacts.  We gave each other's phones back, and Shane waved as he left.

I smiled, deciding I liked him.

HARRY'S POV

I clenched my fists as I watched Shane leave Charlie's house.  He fiddled with his phone, hopping into his car and driving off.  I started my own ignition, mumbling profanities to myself as I started back home.

"What the hell, Shane?" I asked the moment I walked in the door.

He looked at me innocently.  "Why, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Why are you doing this?"

He smirked.  "Two reasons.  I need a good fuck, or fucks, and I like seeing you all pissed off at me.  Reminds me of how much I can make people mad."

I glared at him.  "You're using her."

"You'd do the same thing," Shane pointed out.  "Harry, she's hot as hell.  You really think I'm gonna let something that sexy blow by me because you 'saw her first?'"

"I wouldn't use her.  I'd give her a chance.  If we clicked, good.  If we didn't, I'm sure she would get on well with one of the other four," I said bitterly.

"Harry.  Harry, Harry, Harry.  From what I see, you're not clicking at all."

My fists clenched.

"Besides.  She'll be a good fuck.  Once I'm done you can have her.  Shouldn't take long for me to get in her pants, she was practically drooling over me today in the house.  I estimate a good three months.  Maybe two if I get on a roll."

I had had enough.  I stomped past him, and up the stairs to my room.  I slammed the door, stripped, and got in bed, pulling the covers over my head.

I heard Shane chuckling in the hallway, probably imagining all the things he would do to Charlie.  I gritted my teeth, attempting to remove the image from my mind.

This was going to be a disaster.

*The next day*

CHARLIE'S POV

The annoying sound of my phone vibrating awoke me.  I squinted at the screen, not recognizing the number.

"Hello?" I asked groggily.

"Hey Charlie," came a voice from the other end.

I glanced at my clock.  It was barely nine in the morning.  Why would someone call me that early?

"I'm sorry, but who is this?"  I sat up in bed, rubbing my eye.

"Harry."

I stiffened.  "How did you get this number?"

"Shane told me.  Or rather, I got it off his phone when he was sleeping," Harry said nonchalantly.

I frowned.  So Harry knew Shane.  Dammit, he was going to turn Shane bad.

"What do you want, Harry?" I asked, sighing.  I picked at my blanket.

"We've been over this already.  You."

"This conversation is going nowhere.  If that's all you're saying, I'm going back to sleep," I said, irritated.

"No!"

My brow furrowed.  He had actually sounded panicked.

"I mean, uh..." Harry stuttered.  He seemed almost shocked.  That was strange.

"This talk over?" I asked coolly.

"Actually, I was wondering if you'd want to go into the city with me today."  Harry cleared his throat.

"Why?" I asked, surprised.

"I dunno," he said, and I got a mental picture of him shrugging.  "Just to walk around.  Maybe shop.  Whatever you want."

Now I was really confused.  "Anything I want?"

"Yeah."

"What's the catch?" I wondered.

"No catch."

"Why don't I believe you?"

"Charlie, just trust me."

"Sorry, Harry.  I don't think that's possible.  Bye," I sighed.  I moved the phone from my ear.

"Please, Charlie."  I stopped, whipping my phone back in place.

"Did you just ask me to wait?"

"Seems I did," Harry said, and I could hear the smirk in his voice.  I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I sighed.  "Since you're being nice."

"Pick you up in an hour," he said, and I could tell he was smiling.

"An hour?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, why?  The best shops get busy later in the day."

"Shit.  Okay, fine."

"Oh, and dress for warm weather. It's supposed to be hot today for once."  And with that, he hung up.

I stared at my phone, wondering what the hell I had just gotten myself into.

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

A/N: Hai guys welcome backkkkkk!!!!

yeah i really dunno what to say.... except for 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ILY ALL BAI