Isolated

I hurried and finished my shopping, going as fast as I could before driving back home. As I was unloading the groceries, Harry's car pulled up along the curb.

"Need help?" He asked, coming up behind me. He grabbed a few bags, carting them inside before I could protest. 

I stood by the trunk of my car silently and shutting it. I sighed, glancing around before following Harry through the door.

He was in my kitchen, pulling food out of bags and putting them on the counter. I dumped my bags on the table, and leaned against it. Harry turned around.

"I'm going to need you to leave," I said softly, daring to look him in the eye.

Confusion crossed his features. "Why?"

"I just do," I whispered, glancing away.

Harry sighed, nodding. He stepped over to me, and tilted my head up with his fingers. I shoved him off. He frowned.

I walked over to the food sitting on the counter, starting to put it away. "Leave, Harry," I said.

"Charlie, forcing me out isn't going to do anything."

"Oh, what's that supposed to mean?" I spat, though it killed me to do so.

"I'm still going to get you," Harry shrugged.

I sighed exasperatingly, throwing my head back. "Will you stop with that?!"

"Nope," he smirked. "I most definitely will not."

Harry walked back over to me, laying his lips on my forehead gently. My eyes fluttered shut, and I snapped them open quickly before he saw.

I needed him to leave. I put my hands on his chest, pushing him off and away from me.

Harry walked backwards out my door, grinning and staring at me the whole time.

I finished putting the groceries away shakily, feeling a headache come on.

And then my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Text: Harry
What are you trying to do

I didn't respond.

Text: Harry
Charlie

Text: Harry
I already told you avoiding me isn't going to do anything

I turned my phone off, and grabbed Nessa from the living room. She giggled, and I swung her around, attempting to return to my old life.

Over the next few days, I didn't turn my phone on, didn't talk to anyone outside of Nessa and my mom, and never answered the door if the bell rang.

I lived like I did back in the US, and I began to forget a little about the boys.

But not the threat. I couldn't get that out of my mind.

"Charlie, can we go to the park?" Nessa asked one afternoon. It had been three weeks since I had last seen Harry or Shane, so I agreed, hoping that they had forgotten about me.

We walked in the warm summer air, holding hands. Nessa's little fingers barely wrapped around my palm, but she had an iron grip.

When we reached the park, I sat at the same bench as I did the very first time we had ever gone.

Nessa played on the slide and jungle gym, and I watched with an amused smile on my face.

Someone on the other side of the play set caught Nessa's attention, and she jumped up and down talking to them. I stood up slowly, and looked on as the little girl jumped from the platform she was standing on into the person's arms. I began to jog over, panicking.

The two were spinning around, and I literally skidded to a halt.

It was Harry.

He spotted me, and grinned cheekily. I stared at him, wide-eyed.

Harry set Nessa on a swing, and he strode over to me. I was frozen in shock.

He smiled, but it looked almost cruel. "You've been avoiding me."

I swallowed thickly.

"Mmm... I almost forgot how I could make you freeze up. It's been what, almost a month?" Harry cocked his head.

"Three weeks," I said softly, barely moving my lips.

Harry stepped forward, placing a hand on my cheek. He rubbed his thumb over my lips, staring at them. "Why, Charlie?"

"I...I," I stuttered. Harry pressed his thumb firmly on my mouth, shutting me up. He stepped even closer, so close we were only centimeters apart. His other hand that wasn't on my face snaked around my waist.

My pulse beat faster, and Harry slid a finger from my cheek to the spot on my neck where it was easiest to tell. He smiled. "I remember that, too."

He rested his forehead on mine, and held me in place. I knew what he was trying to do again.

His mouth nearly met mine yet again, and I turned my head just in time. His lips pressed on my cheek, and he pulled me closer.

I stood, frozen, as Harry held me as close as you could physically hold a person. I looked over his shoulder, and gasped.

One of the gang with the mohawks was staring at us, shaking his head and smiling evilly. He tutted at me, before disappearing into the trees behind him.

"Harry!" I gasped. "Harry, get off!"

He pulled back a bit, confused, but it was enough for me to shove him away. I grabbed Nessa, and began to run away.

Harry caught my wrist. I twisted out of his grasp, but he grabbed me again before I could get far enough away.

"Where are you going?" He asked, chuckling lightly. Tears formed in my eyes, and he dropped my arm in surprise.

I turned on my heel, dashing down the sidewalk. I kissed Nessa's hair, and carried her into the house, locking the door after me.

I dropped Nessa on the couch, grabbing my phone and hastily turning it on. I waited impatiently while the Apple icon showed up, then disappeared, replaced by hundreds of texts.

I read through them all.

Most were from Harry, asking me to answer him and saying he was going to get me over and over.

A few, however, were from Shane.

Text: Shane
I'm going to finish what I started.

Text: Shane
Charlie, I will fuck you soon.

Text: Shane
If you ignore me one more time I will fuck you, your mom, and kill both of you.

Text: Shane
Guess you don't mind leaving Nessa alone then.

I screamed, dropping my phone after I read the last text he sent me. It was a picture message.

In it, he had spread three different guns and five daggers on a table.

The caption was: I'm not afraid to use them.

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

A/N:  nothing ever goes right for her *sighs*

I KNOW YOU PROBABLY HATE ME RIGHT NOW BUT I PROMISE THERE IS A PURPOSE TO THIS CHAPTER I'M SORRY

CAN WE GET TO 35 VOTES/COMMENTS BEFORE THE NEXT UPDATE PRETTY PLEASE??

35 VOTES/COMMENTS ILY