Chapter 1

Hey guys! So in this story, Jacob isn't famous, and he is just a normal teenage boy. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it! It's so much fun to write!!! Enjoy!

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 1~

Jacob's p.o.v

Today was the day. I moved from Reston Virginia, to a small town in Florida. I was excited to move, because I wanted to try and make actual friends, and try to fit in and not get bullied like I did in Virginia. Overall, I just wanted to start over. When I was all done packing, I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. The street we moved on was small, and peaceful. I was walking around and just observing the houses, and watching the kids of the neighborhood who would most likely be going to school with me in September. It was the middle of June, and I had just gotten out of school for summer break last week, so I had all summer to get to know the kids in my town, so I I was happy and hopeful that school wouldn't be too bad. A boy who looked about my age came up to me. "Hey! You must be the new kid who just moved. I was wondering who bought that house." The boy said to me. My house was big, and very nice inside. It had a very big backyard, with an inground pool, not any different to all the other houses.

"Yup. That's me! I'm Jacob."

"Oh cool! I'm Andrew. I live in that house right over there." Andrew said as he pointed to the grey house right across from mine. "So what brings you to Florida?"

"Well, my family and I moved from Virginia today, and we moved for so many reasons to be honest."

"It's cool if you don't want to tell me. We just met and I get it."

"Thanks man."

"Want me to show you around? You know, tell you the best place to get a burger, and just show you around the neighborhood?"

"That'd be great!"

"Ok cool!" Andrew said to me as we walked along the hot, dry roads of the place I would now call home. I hope this would be a good start to a new life.