Chapter 11

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 11 ~

Chloe's p.o.v

I woke up to the annoying alarm on my phone. When I checked my phone, I saw a text message from Jacob.

Jacob😂👌: Want to go to the mall when we leave the high school?

Me: Yes that sounds awesome! See you at 1:00

The mall was only about a five minute walk from the high school, so we could easily walk there. I got out of bed and quickly ran downstairs to see my brother and my mom sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Where's dad?" I asked my mom.

"Oh he just went to the store to pick up some groceries. How did you sleep sweetheart?"

"Good." I said while grabbing a bowl from the cabinet and pouring some Cheerios and milk into the bowl. I sat down next to my brother and began eating.

"Hey mom, I'm meeting Jacob at the high school today. Can you drive me?"

"Sure honey! What time?"

"I don't know. We can probably leave here around 12:45." I finished my bowl of cereal, and put it in the sink and ran upstairs. It was 11:00 so I decided to take a shower. When I got out of the shower, I picked out my outfit. I didn't want to dress up too fancy, but at the same time I didn't want to look like a slob. I ended up picking out a black, long sleeve crop top, with light blue skinny jeans. I wore my hair in a high ponytail with my white converse. I also threw on some dark red lipstick and mascara. (Outfit in media) The outfit was perfect for the weather today. It wasn't hot outside, but it wasn't cold. It's never cold in Florida to be honest. I got dressed and went downstairs and told my mom I was ready to go, so I got my money, my phone and we left.

*skip car ride cuz it's boring*

I arrived at the high school at 12:50 and Jacob wasn't there yet so I went inside the gym, where I told him to meet me. I was sitting on the bleachers on my phone waiting for Jacob, when I suddenly felt a pair of hands drag me into the bathroom.

Jacob's p.o.v

I opened the doors to the gym where Chloe told me to meet her, but she wasn't there. I figured she was maybe just running late, so I sat on the bleachers and waited.

*tiny timeskip*

"Where the hell is she?" I said to myself. It was 1:38 and so I decided to just go home. I walked out of the gym, and as I was walking down the hall, I heard small screeches coming form the the bathroom I was passing. I stopped to listen more carefully when I heard someone say something.

"Please stop." I heard a familiar voice say. It sounded like the person was crying.

"Chloe?" I said in a loud voice. I then heard Chloe gasp. She tried saying my name, I know she tried, but it was like someone was holding a hand up to her mouth. I tried opening the door still yelling Chloe's name, but the door was locked. I kicked and punched the door until it finally broke open. I rushed in to see Chloe laying on the floor in only her bra and underwear with a guy who looked unfamiliar on top of her.

"Jacob!" Chloe cried trying to push the guy off of her.

"Get the fuck off of her!" I yelled at the man. I pushed him off of her and punched him. To my surprise, I knocked him out. I honestly didn't know I had that in me. I then snapped back into reality, and realized what was happening to Chloe. I looked over at her, and she was curled up in a little ball in the corner looking so helpless. I picked her up bridal style, with her still crying, and started running to my house. My house was closer to the school than hers, so I ran as fast as I could with her in my arms. Her head was on my chest while her arms were wrapped around my neck for support. She was still crying, and I could tell she tried not to.

"Wait!" Chloe yelled. She kind of scared me.

"What?"

"I forgot my clothes."

"It's ok you can just borrow a pair of mine." I continued running to my house. The only thing Chloe managed to hold onto was her phone. (Always gotta make sure to not leave the phone) So I told her to call Nick and tell him to meet us at my house, so she called him and he said that he would be right over. I quickly ran into my house, and to my surprise, no one was home. I quickly got out my keys and unlocked the door and set Chloe on my couch. I ran upstairs to get her a tee shirt. I heard the door slam open and a voice that I knew was Nick's.

"Chloe? What happened?" Nick said as I ran downstairs with the clothes in my hand.

"What the fuck did you do to her!?" Nick said walking towards me. His hands were clenched into a fist and I could tell he was mad.

"Nick don't hurt him! If anything you should be thanking him! He saved me! If he didn't show up at the time he did, I would've been getting an unknown dick shoved up inside of me!" Nick looked at me with a look that said thank you. We then both ran to Chloe and I gave her the clothes and she went into the bathroom to change into them. When she came out, I couldn't help but stare. Damn she looked cute in my clothes. She had one of my pajama shirts on which was huge on her. She sat next to me, and hugged me whispering the words "thank you" in my ear. I hugged back and said "your welcome" She looked at me with her big blue eyes, which were bloodshot and still wet from tears. She shot me a crooked smile and lyed across the couch, while Nick was on the recliner chair I had in my living room.

Wow.

Today was crazy.

Especially for Chloe.

A/N: wow guys this chapter was crazy. But seriously, Nick was about to kill a bitch😂 please vote, comment, and share! I might post another chapter later on tonight but I don't know because my sister is making her confirmation today so I'm busy. But ill try and post another chapter! Have great day lovelies😽