Chapter 4

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 4 ~

Jacob's p.o.v

I woke up to my curtains wide open, with sunlight shining in my squinted, half opened eyes. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10:43, so I decided to go downstairs and have breakfast. I walked down the polished, hard-wood stairs and walked into the newly designed kitchen.

"Goodmorning sweetie." My mom said in her normal, sweet voice.

"Mormin' mom." I said back to her. I looked over and saw my sister Caroline on her phone, and saw my dad reading the newspaper.

"Dad. Who reads the newspaper? That's what phones are for nowadays!" I said with a slight chuckle in my voice. My dad just looked at me with a smile, and continued reading the articles. My mom set down three plates with three pancakes on each, and I took my pick on which pancakes I wanted. I gobbled those down, and decided to take a shower. When I got out of the shower, it was now noon time. I got dressed into a pair of Nike sweatpants, and a black nike hoodie with the first pair of sneakers I could find in the mess I call my room. I grabbed a basketball from my gym bag, and went outside. Before we moved in, my parents installed a basketball hoop in the backyard, so I decided to play some hoop. After about an hour of that, I decided to get my stuff together for that sleepover thing. I took all the stuff out of my gym bag, and put a pair of pajama pants, and a black tee-shirt in the bag, along with a toothbrush, toothpaste, a hairbrush, and an outfit to go home in tomorrow. I also packed the usual necessities, like a charger, and headphones, and all of that jazzy stuff. That didn't take me a while, so I decided to text Andrew and ask him if he wanted to hang out until it was time to go over. Just when I was about to text him, he already texted me.

Andrew😎: Hey! The coach is inviting everyone over early, so if you want, we can go now. Meet me at my place in 5 minutes. And pack a bathing suit!

I threw a pair of swim trunks in my bag, and told my mom I was going to a friends for the night, and headed over to Andrew's. He was sitting on his steps, and so he stood up and we started walking down the street, to the house where the sleepover was at. Andrew rang the doorbell, and almost right away, the boy I saw yesterday, answered the door.

"Andrew! Come on in guys. You must be Jacob. I'm Nick. Help yourself to anything in the house, and don't worry, you'll have fun!"

"Thanks." I said with a smile. We followed Nick down to his basement, where there was a flatscreen tv, and two couches, with a coffee table and some snacks on it.

"There's a bathroom over there." Said Nick as he pointed to a door in the corner. In the corner of my eye, I saw a girl with dark brown hair, run to Andrew and hug him.

"Is this the newbie?" She said to Andrew with a happy smile on her face.

"Yup! This is Jacob."

"Hi Jacob! I'm Chloe! When it comes to me, there's only one rule." She said as she looked at Nick and Andrew signaling them to stand next to her. I honestly got kind of scared. A wide smile formed on her face as she put her arms around the two boys.

"Just treat me like one of the guys!" She said happily. The three walked to the couch and I followed. We were sitting down just watching whatever was on the tv. And overtime, everyone from the team started to show up, and I got introduced to all of them. They were all really nice, and I could tell that they were all close. An older man came down stairs.

"Dad! This is Jacob. The boy Andrew told you about." Nick said introducing me to his dad.

"Jacob this is my dad. But you can call him Coach Williams."

"Hi sir. Nice to meet you!" I said to the coach trying to be as nice as possible.

"Hello! Nice to meet you also!" He said as he reached out to shake my hand. I accepted the offer and shook his hand, then he headed back upstairs.

"Alright guys.. Who wants to go swimming?" Nick asked as his dad walked up the stairs.

"Me!!!" We all jumped up and said in unison. We all spread out throughout the house to get dressed in our swimsuits. I walked out to their backyard where their pool was, and since it was dark outside, all of the lights in the pool, and in the backyard were on, and it honestly looked amazing. All the guys were there except for Nick and Chloe. I cannonballed in, and was messing around with the guys. I honestly felt like I've known these people for years, even though I've known them for a few hours. Nick and Chloe walked out side by side. I know I shouldn't say this, but Chloe looked hot as fuck in the bikini she was wearing. I couldn't stop staring at her. Luckily, nobody noticed.

"Sorry we're late. My mom was telling us something about keeping the house clean or some shit like that. I honestly wasn't listening." Said Nick as he jumped in the pool, with Chloe following. We were all taking turns on the diving board, and it was now Chloe's turn. She jumped in, but didn't come up. We waited in silence, but still, she didn't come up. Nick anxiously and quickly swam down to the bottom of the pool, and brought her up. With his sister in his arms, Nick rushed out of the pool.

"Chloe! Chloe wake up!" The rest of us rushed out of the pool.

"Does anyone know C.P.R?" Andrew asked looking around. Luckily, I was a lifeguard last summer, so I did.

"I do!"

"Then get over here and help my sister!" Nick said pleadingly. I rushed over and started to give her mouth to mouth. I proceeded to give her c.p.r, when suddenly, I felt a smirk form on a pair of lips that weren't mine. I looked down at Chloe, and saw a smile on her face. She sat up and started laughing her ass off. I looked at the guys confused, and they gave me the same looks back.

"You idiots should've seen the look on your faces!" Chloe said in between giggles. She stood up, a little more calm. "I just wanted to see which one of you would save me!!" She walked over to the rest of the boys, and gave each one of them a hard punch in the chest.

"Of course the new boy who has only known me for a day saved me rather than all your wimpy asses!" Chloe said walking away. She jumped into the pool, and came up seconds later.

"Are you idiots just gonna stand there, or come swimming?" She asked us as if nothing happened. We shrugged it off and jumped back into the pool.

A/N: long chapter!!! This chapter was kind of funny😂