Chapter 15

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 15 ~

Chloe's p.o.v

I woke up in a bed I wasn't familiar with. I looked around the blue room, and saw a picture on the door that said "Jacobs room." I looked next to me and saw Jacob sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I don't why I went to the kitchen, but I always find myself in a kitchen. No matter where I am, it's always a kitchen. (Same chloe😂) I saw a box on the counter with a note attached to it. The note said "Chloe and Jake, I went to grandmas so I won't be home until later. You can cook this for breakfast." I looked at the box and I was excited to see that it was pancaked mix. Pancakes are my favorite! I searched his cabinets (jeez Chloe creepy much?) and finally found a bowl, and all the other products I would need. I began making the batter, and cooking them.

Jacob's p.o.v

I woke up to an amazing smell coming from the kitchen. I walked downstairs and saw Chloe making pancakes. They smelled amazing! I decided to go up behind Chloe, and surprise her. I put my hands over her eyes.

"Guess who!"

"Jacob. Just sit down so I can give you the pancakes."

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She gave me a death glare and I got the hint to stop messing with her. She gave me a plate with 3 pancakes on it and hers had 2. We both gobbled them down because they were delicious! Not even my mom can cook pancakes this good😂

"I gotta go." Chloe said to me while putting her plate in the sink.

"Why?"

"Because! I have to get ready for our date." She said smirking at me.

"Ugh fine. I'll be at your house at 3:00. You better be ready!" I said to her as she was walking out the door with all her stuff.

"Yeah Yeah see you then." With that she walked out the door.

A/N: Yo people what's up? Sorry for the short (and boring) chapter. But I'm at school right now waiting for it to start and I'm like dying😒 but anyways have an amazinggggg day lovelies😽