Chapter 8

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 8 ~

Jacob's p.o.v

I invited Nick and Andrew to sleep over my house tonight, and they said yes. But Chloe wouldn't get off of Nick's back until she convinced the three of us to let her sleep over as well. God... she had a way with convincing not only her brother, but all of us. The three of them showed up at my house at 3:00p.m, so we had all night. My dad was currently on a business trip, and my sister and and my mom decided to go to my grandmothers to visit for the rest of the week, and today was Tuesday, so I had the rest of the week to myself. Andrew suggested we play truth or dare, so we all sat down on the newly bought couch in my basement. Since no one was home, we could practically do anything we wanted. Now, it was time for truth or dare. Chloe went first, so she asked Andrew truth or dare.

"Andrew. Truth or dare?"

"Ummmm. Dare?" Andrew said questioning himself. A smirk formed on Chloe's face.

"Ok. I dare you to go outside, and run down the street, and scream salted peanuts make me choke."

"Ok." Andrew said in response. We could all tell he was nervous. Andrew slowly opened the door, and ran for it. He ran down the street as fast as he could while screaming at the top of his lungs. "SALTED PEANUTS MAKE ME CHOKE!!!!" He said that over and over again running down the street while Nick, Chloe and I were sitting on my staircase crying of laughter. I haven't laughed like that since my 2nd grade talent show when my teacher fell off of the stage. It felt nice to laugh again. Andrew came back in the house out of breath, and we continued the game.

"Jacob. Truth or dare?" Andrew asked me with a smirk on his face.

"Ummmmmm. Truth I guess?"

"Seriously dude. A fucking truth? What is this, fourth grade?"

"Well I'm sorry that I'm not a "daredevil" like you people!" I said while laughing.

"Ok fine. I've got a good one." Oh god. I'm kinda wishing I picked dare.

"Are you a virgin?" Andrew asked me with a curious look on his face.

"Of course he isn't! Everyone in this room has had sex. I know Nick has, Nick knows I have, I know you have, and we all know we have. It's not unusual!" Chloe said with a tone of voice that made it sound like they were all professionals at sex.

"Well who knows?! Maybe he hasn't! That's why I'm asking him dumbass!" Andrew said in reply to Chloe's comment.

"So are you?" Andrew said looking at me. I stare blankly at the three of them, not knowing how to say that I'm still a virgin.

"Ummmmm-" I started to say but I got cut off by Chloe.

"Oh my god!! Your a virgin? Jesus boy! You need to learn how to get girls." Chloe said to me like it's the worst thing in the world.

"Well I'm sorry that nobody in my last school liked me! It's not my fault rumors spread like the flu back at my school!"

"Rumors? What do you mean..rumors?"

"Well. These kids in school, (which was pretty much the whole school) spread horrible rumors about me. And no, I'm not going to tell you the rumors." The three of them stared at me with a sympathetic look on their faces.

"Anyways, Nick, truth or dare?" I asked Nick trying to change the topic.

"Dare I guess." Once Nick said that, Chloe ran over to me and whispered something in my ear.

"Dare Nick to prank call Lacey and tell her he got someone else pregnant." Chloe ran back to her spot on the couch.

"Wow. Good one Chloe." I said with a smirk on my face, Chloe had one as well.

"I dare you to call Lacey and tell her that you got someone else pregnant." Nick saw this coming, so he took his phone out, and called his girlfriend.

...ring...

...ring...

...ring...

"Hello?" Lacey answered the phone.

"Hey babe. I have something to tell you."

"What is it? Is everything ok?"

"Ummmmmm. I don't know how to tell you this, but I got Maria pregnant."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry babe."

"WHO THE FUCK IS MARIA?? NICK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE WE ARE DONE!!!"

"NO BABE WAIT LISTEN ITS JUST A PRANK! I SWEAR!"

"NICK!!"

"I know I'm sorry I was dared to!" Nick said laughing into the phone.

"You little douche. Your lucky I love you." With that Lacey hung up and the four of us were stuck there laughing. It was now nicks turn to ask, so he picked Chloe.

"Chloe. Truth or dare little sis?"

"Ummmm dare. DUH!" Chloe said like it was obvious. Nick thought for a second, but when a smirk formed on his face, I automatically knew that he was up to something.

"Ok. Chloe, I dare you too...."

A/N: oooooh cliffhanger.... But the next few chapters are going to be in Chloe's point of view so ya. Goodbye lovelies😽