Chapter 16

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 16 ~

Chloe's p.o.v

I called Lacey and told her to meet me at my house ASAP. I was watching tv, when I heard the door bell ring. I got up to open it and it was Lacey.

"Quick get in I have to tell you something!" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her up the stairs to my room.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Well. I slept over Jacobs last night." I said with a smirk on my face. Lacey looked at me and gave one of those "ooooh" faces. (😏)

"What happened between you two?" She said to me. I already knew what she was thinking. Sex.

"Nothing! Lacey, we didn't have sex. Or kiss."

"Then why am I here?"

"Because. You need to help me pick out an outfit."

"An outfit for what?"

"Oh nothing just a date that Jacob asked me out on.😊"

"OH MY FUCK WHAT!!!? HE ASKED YOU OUT?!" Lacey said with a ginormous smile on her face.

"Mayyybeeee."

"OMG!" Lacey said standing up and lifting me off my bed and jumping up and down while squealing. Lacey ran to my closet and started searching. She pulled out a pink dress.

"No."

She picked out a white one.

"No."

She picked out a black one.

"No."

She picked out a blue dress. I gave her a smile and nodded.

"I had a feeling this was going to be the one." Lacey said smiling. I was leaving my outfit up to her. She told me what hairstyle to put my hair in, what makeup to put on, what shoes to wear, and everything. Lacey had to leave, so I was left to get ready by myself. I got in the shower, and washed my hair and body. (Like a normal shower) My hair is naturally curly, so I didn't have to apply any heat to it which is good. I put some moose in my hair to give it a little more bounce, and put the sides of my hair in braids, and connected them in the back. I put three thick coats of mascara on, and some cover-up. I put on the dress that Lacey told me to wear, which was a mid-thigh length dress. It was light blue, with lace. It was 2:30 and Jacob was picking me up at 3:00. I put on the shoes Lacey suggested for me to wear. They were floral print "Dr. Martins." I then grabbed a white shoulder bag, and grabbed my phone. (⬇️)

I decided to wait for Jacob outside, so I went outside and sat on my front porch

I decided to wait for Jacob outside, so I went outside and sat on my front porch. I was scrolling through my phone when Jacob showed up. He had khaki shorts, and a dark blue shirt. (⬇️)

 (⬇️)

"Wow. You look beautiful." Jacob said to me as he approached the seat I was sitting on.

"Not too bad yourself either Sartorius." Jacob got up and so did I.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." He said smirking. We approached the neighborhood park that had a big field. I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. I knew it was obviously Jacob. I was the guided to a spot. By the way it feels when I walk, it feels like grass. His hands came away from my face. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He had the biggest smile on his adorable face.

"What?" I asked looking behind him. He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around. On the grass, there was a picnic blanket with sandwiches, fruit, crackers, a bunch of other snacks and soda. (Setup is in media) I put my hands over my mouth in amazement. It was gorgeous. The perfect first date. I turned around and gave him the biggest hug ever. He smiled and told me to sit down. We began eating, talking, laughing, and just having an amazing time. It was a lot of fun.

A/M: guysssss this chapter was so cute but I loveeeee Chloe's outfit for the date! Like I need it. But sorry I didn't update till late I was at dance😒 but anyways have a good night lovelies😽