Chapter 7

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 7 ~

Chloe's p.o.v

"I don't know what to think of him to be honest." I said to one of my best friends Lacey. She's also Nick's girlfriend. We sat there watching the team practice. We were at the high school football field. Lacey and I were on the bleachers watching the team. Jacob was really fast, and very strong! He fit in perfectly with the team.

"Well. I think you'd be perfect! I mean look at him. He's TOTALLY dreamy! (Emphasizing the dreamy) and your totally gorgeous! I already have a ship name for you two!"

"Lacey, shut up. We just met yesterday! Calm down." I couldn't help but blush. I will admit, Jacob was really hot, but i can't like him! It just ruins the whole "the team are my brothers" thing! But he is so hot and kind😍 But I can't like him! UGHH! I've never actually liked someone or had a boyfriend before so I'm new to this.

"Chloe. I see the way he looks at you. The way he looks at you, reminds me of how your brother looks at me." Lacey said to me with a smile on her face. I sighed and continued watching the six teenage boys, whom are all shirtless. I can't help but stare at Jacob. His abs are literally a fantasy.

"SEE! I'm not blind girl! I can see you staring at him right now. And it's not just a regular look. You've never looked at someone like that. Nobody. I know my bestfriend, and I know you like him!" She said with a little giggle.

"Ok maybe I do like him."

"OH MY GOD! Chloe! I didn't think I was actually right!" She screamed.

"Lacey shut the fuck up!" Lacey looked towards the boys and had an evil smirk on her face.

"HEY NEW KID!" Lacey said screaming to Jacob. Jacob turned around, and I swear he was mocking me with his looks.  "Chloe-" she was cut off my me covering her mouth and practically tackling her. Lacey tried saying something, but she couldn't due to my hand over her mouth.

"Nevermind! Carry on with practice." I said to Jacob as if I wasn't practically strangling my best friend right about now. I could tell he was confused, but he just continued practice.

*timeskip to when practice is over*

(Still Chloe's p.o.v)

Practice was just finishing up, so Lacey and I decided walk down to the field. I was about to walk past Jacob, when suddenly, Lacey pushed me right into him. And of course, he was still shirtless, so I was stuck staring at his six pack like there was no one else there. I looked up at Jacob and saw a wide smirk on his face. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He said still smirking. He slowly got me back to my feet.

"Um I'm-I-Im sorry." I said to Jacob. I walked over to Lacey after I got up, and gave her a hard punch on the shoulder.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"You know what it was for you little bitch!"

A/N: This is honestly so much fun to write! Please vote, comment, and share! Goodnight lovelies😽