Chapter 2

A/N: I am going to try and update at lease once a day, and if I have the time, more than once. Please share this story if you like it💜

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 2 ~

Jacob's p.o.v

Andrew and I walked around the neighborhood, and just talked. We had bumped into a few of his friends whom he introduced me to. It turns out that Andrew is just a month older than me, so we were the exact same age, and in the same grade. We will both be going into 11th grade next year. He told me who's houses were who's, what people to stay away from, where to go and where not to go, and stuff like that. He was really funny and nice, and I already feel like we're going to be good friends. We came across a large house, with the same qualities as mine and all the other houses. I saw a girl and a boy tossing around a football and playing around in their backyard. I was guessing they were siblings. The boy had a black hoodie on, with black sneakers, and a pair of blue under armour sweatpants. The girl had plaid pajama pants on, with an oversized under armour sweatshirt with black uggs on. Her hair was in a messy bun, and you could tell both of them just got out of bed not to long ago.

"Who's that?" I asked Andrew curiously.

"That's Nick and Chloe. They're not only siblings, but best friends. Nick and Chloe are both in our grade, and I happen to be really good friends with both of 'em. They're good kids. But Chloe... man she's somethin' else." Andrew said to me while he was shaking his head from side to side. "She's the kind of girl who you would take as a slut because of the clothes she wears and how much makeup she wears. Every guy wants to get with her. But she's the exact opposite of a slut. She doesn't sit around all day with her girlfriends and play dress-up and girly shit like that. She hangs out with her brother and his friends more than she hangs out with other girls. If a normal girly-girl fell into a mud pile, they would scream and expect a guy to pick them up. But when Chloe falls onto the ground and gets dirty, she laughs her ass off and gets back up. And as you can obviously tell, her and her brother are really athletic. Their dad is the coach of the football team. I'm on the team and so is nick. Chloe comes to every practice, which is why she's so athletic."

"I can tell she's athletic! Jesus she's got a throw. I was on the football and basketball team back in Vriginia, and I was thinking about joining the football team here." I said to Andrew as we continued watching the siblings throw a football to each other.

"You should join! We have a summer team and it's awesome! Their dad is honesty one of the most layed back parent I've ever known. You never see Chloe and Nick sitting in their rooms all day. They are always out being athletic whether they're messing around in their backyard, or walking their dog, or just with friends." Andrew said in a "matter of fact" type of way. "I feel bad for nick and Chloe though."

"Why?" I asked in a curious way.

"Becuase both of them are always used by other guys in the school. And I'm not implying that nick is gay. But somehow, Chloe always ends of becoming friends with a guy from school, but turns out he only used her to get on the team, or a guy uses nick to get to Chloe. They don't care though. But no one on the team would ever date Chloe. We all think of her as a little sister rather than a hot chick whom we want to relieve our teenage hormones towards. Then again, Chloe doesn't just let anybody in her life. She likes to get to know the person before she tells them as much as she tells her brother and the rest of the team. It's hard to win over Chloe's heart, rather it's in a friendly way, or a dating way."

"Wow. I feel like you just told me her life story." I said while letting out a small laugh. Andrew looked at me with a smile on his face and started to laugh along with me. Andrew and I started to walk back to our side of the street, so we exchanged numbers and parted ways.